Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-2 with a HR so far for him.

Comment

• Cody Ross turned a single/possible double into an inside the park homer earlier.

Why didn't anyone care last year about Carlos Santana getting fucked up at home plate, when they've been so wild about Posey's injury? Racism.

Comment

• The new Mets minority owner has an option to buy up to 60% of the team and become majority owner in 3 years.

And the only way Wilpon can stop him is if he pays him back the $200 million he's paying now, but Einhorn would still keep his stake in the team.

Basically, Wilpon made a deal that gives him 3 years to get his shit together (as then he'd have the $200 mil to repay) or he's out as majority owner.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/29/sp...imes&seid=auto

Comment

• Tim McCarver and Joe Buck making asses out of themselves (shocker) talking about the Cousins/Posey collision. These two guys make me want to vomit.

Comment

• What are they saying?
            poop

Comment

• Jaime Garcia pulling a Vin Mazzaro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                What are they saying?
                They're essentially saying that it was a dirty play and a rule should be established that players that "spear with their head (lol)" should be ejected from the game.

c'mon.

Comment

• Well, I don't think it was necessarily a dirty hit, but I do think players should be disincentivized from going out of the baseline to create contact like Cousins did on that play.
                  poop

Comment

• Quite the pitching duel in Minnesota.

Comment

Well, I don't think it was necessarily a dirty hit, but I do think players should be disincentivized from going out of the baseline to create contact like Cousins did on that play.
                      Take the whole team out to Pizza Hut after the game regardless of the outcome, even if a collision could have won the game!

Comment

• What?
                        poop

Comment

• 5 straight years Albert Pujols has homered on May 30th.

Comment

Sorry, Ramp, I think Josh Willingham's gone.
                            since this mishigas....

.318/.400/.682 (6 games, 5-1 record)
                            ----

do not doubt this man, and your apology will never be accepted.

Comment

• Stem cell Colon

9IP 4h 6K 0BB

Comment

• pretty cool

Comment

Working...
                                X