No announcement yet.

Post Your 2011 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zero chance Baltimore finishes higher than Tampa. I cannot believe all the love they're getting after last year, like Buck Showalter instantly taught the pitching staff how to throw strikes
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by markotsay7 View Post
      zero chance Baltimore finishes higher than Tampa. I cannot believe all the love they're getting after last year, like Buck Showalter instantly taught the pitching staff how to throw strikes
      this would be incorrect

Comment

that's what you said when I told you the Braves would regret that Derek Lowe contract (unless he's worth nearly 40 million over the next two years)
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

Regardless of the context, zero chance is always wrong.

Comment

ok, if you want to argue semantics zero chance is pretty much never true in predictions. There isn't even zero chance right now the Marlins go 162-0.

So, there's next to no chance of the Orioles being better than the Rays

Comment

Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by markotsay7 View Post
                that's what you said when I told you the Braves would regret that Derek Lowe contract (unless he's worth nearly 40 million over the next two years)
                I never said zero chance the Braves would regret the 4 year deal and so far they haven't. He's provided them innings and he wins ball games.

Also, Lowe is getting $30mil over the next 2 years, not nearly 40.

Comment

I know that, but he's been worth roughly 22 over the first 2 seasons he got paid 30

Comment

If we're going to play this that way then, there is a chance all the mass that comprises Sun Life Stadium and everything in it will be sucked into a tiny black hole located around second base during a game against the Nationals. Just as the Orioles not sucking this year is also possible.
                    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

I predict that if we win on Friday somebody will make a 162-0 joke and if we lose somebody will make the opposite joke

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                        I predict that if we win on Friday somebody will make a 162-0 joke and if we lose somebody will make the opposite joke
                        There is a 100% chance you are right.

Comment

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

The Orioles made some smart deals in the offseason and have nice young talent. They might surprise people.
                            Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                            Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                            Noah Perio
                            Jupiter
                            39 AB
                            15 H
                            0 2B
                            0 3B
                            0 HR
                            0 BB
                            .385/.385/.385

Comment

Ok Peter King

Comment