Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, it sounds like tulip! Or tooltip!
    *Is a huge fucking asshole*

Comment

• I think you're mispronouncing it.

Comment

• Too Low.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainge View Post
          I think you're mispronouncing it.
          I pronounce it why-sow-see-ree-uhs

Comment

• Because you are dumb, I thought we went over this.

Comment

• Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Did we? Please, type with larger letters, I dont reads good.

Comment

• I don't care who you are, 10 years is dumb

Comment

• Moyer to have TJ surgery, out 2011 season

Also, Manny Delcarmen might get non-tendered. I wouldn't mind him.
                  --------------------
                  And Jorge De La Rosa re-signs with the Colorado Rockies. It's a three-year, $32-$33 million.
                  Last edited by Miamarlin21; 11-30-2010, 01:36 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                  LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• good deal for the rockies on dlr

i love tulo more than most people and even i think 10 years is crazy

also weren't we in on delcarmen in a trade rumor at one point?
                    Originally posted by Madman81
                    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• There were talks
                      LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Originally posted by markotsay7 View Post
                        good deal for the rockies on dlr

i love tulo more than most people and even i think 10 years is crazy

also weren't we in on delcarmen in a trade rumor at one point?
                        They turned down Gaby Sanchez I think.

Comment

• Red Sox turning down a corner IF prospect with good potential in order to hold onto an average middle reliever. Yup, sounds like them. Good job, Theo!
                          --------------------
                          They traded him for some guy that, from what I read, I do not like much. He could be a mid-rotation starter in a few years, maybe- or a total bust! Whee!
                          Last edited by Branch; 11-30-2010, 12:20 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Small. A handful. That’s how many players can say they have a contract that guarantees them $163 million just before their 26th birthday. Welcome to Troy Tulowitzki’s world. The new face of Denver sports, showed flexibility and loyalty in working on a new seven-year, extension for $119 million in new money. It totals $134 million when you add in the option.

There will be plenty of updats when Tulowitzki’s press conferences begins at 2 p.m. So follow the blog, DPO and my Twitter feed closely.

Tulo approved the deal without a no-trade clause, saying he wanted to be like a “Cal Ripken, George Brett and Tony Gwynn” and play his entire career with one team. If Tulowitzki is traded at anytime during the deal, there’s a $2 million penalty. Also, he can only be traded once during the deal. So if he goes to a new team, however unlikely that seems, he would have a no-trade clause.

Here’s a breakdown of the deal over next 10 years:
                            2011: $5.5 M
                            2012: $8.25 M
                            2013: $10 M
                            2014: $16 M (one million was added as part of extension)
                            2015-2019: $20 M
                            2020: $14 M with $6 million in escalators for Gold Gloves, All-Star game, etc. Includes a $4 million buyout.

There will be more on this later, but part of the reason Tulo wanted to sign is that he felt like Rockies would keep De La Rosa. Ownership approached Tulo about an extension after the season. The entire process took roughly two months after the Rockies agreed to a much longer deal than original proposed.
                            Now Tulo is set to be a Rockie for life. This respresents a remarkable working relationship with a club and a player and his agent.
                            http://blogs.denverpost.com/rockies/...aranteed/5174/

Comment

• ESPN went with Dan Shulman, Orel Hershiser and Bobby Valentine to be the new Sunday Night Baseball broadcasting team.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5871415

How is BobbyV gon do this when he's our manager??
                              There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• The Yankees resigned Sergio Mitre!

Comment

Working...
                                X