• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Olivo's line this season: .300/.363/.533

The heck?

Comment

• .404/.430/.747 at coors
      .173/.287/.272 Away

He's having a hell of a season but it's coors inflated.
      "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
      - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• Wow. Didn't even bother to check his home/away splits. I don't think I've ever seen THAT big of a dropoff in home and road stats for Colorado players; not even Atkins.

Comment

• It's cool to see Delmon Young play like he was suppose to. .309/.345/.502 this season. Still not walking much but he isn't striking out much either. He's showing some power for a change and he still only 24. Good for him. Also good for the Twins they looked like they had been housed on that Garza trade for a while but in the long run it'll probably be pretty even.
          "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
          - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• Strasburg is 2nd on the Nationals in strikeouts.

That team is filled to the brim with soft tossing pansies.
            poop

Comment

• Bottom 5 in OPS to date:

Gordon Beckham .521
              Pedro Feliz .540
              Juan Pierre .586
              Jose Lopez .588
              Ronny Cedeno .601

Not a speedy Marlin in sight!

Comment

• what did zambrano do to Derrek Lee during the game?

Comment

• My bff (the Cubs fan) texted me that he's not a Zambrano fan anymore. For him to say that, that's pretty big. I haven't seen anything on it yet but I guess he threw a fit in the dugout. Typical Zambrano.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/ml...ory?id=5328972

Comment

• My guess is Zambrano's days are numbered in a Cubs uni.. He has been horrible and his attitude has been equally as shitty not that his attitude was great but its deff worse this year. He has a large contract but if they were able to dump Milton Bradley they can get rid of Big Z

Comment

• Carlos Zambrano suspended indefinitely

Comment

• My bff will be happy.

Long overdue. It's not the first time Zambrano has thrown a fit. I also seam to remember him going after a teammate before.
                          --------------------
                          And in 2007, he got into a fight with former teammate Michael Barrett in the dugout. The fight then resumed in the clubhouse. Both players were fined.
                          Cubs' Zambrano suspended after tirade

I thought so.
                          Last edited by THE_REAL_MIBS; 06-25-2010, 09:46 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• This just in, Russell the Muscle is back in the Emerald City

Comment

• My eyes, the goggles do nothing!

Comment

• Ronny Cedeno looks terrible enough in a normal uniform. Egads.

Comment

Working...
                                X