• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is he moonwalking?

Comment

• He's clouting

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlFq9v0fT8E[/ame]

Byrnes is just livin the life these days...

Comment

• Jeez, people didnt respond with screams like that when people hit homers in softball at UF

Comment

• I'd be a little bit embarrassed if I were him.
            This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• Beef went to UF softball games!?

I don't think he has much to be embarrassed out. He made a lot of money in the pros, more than most people ever make, and now he's trying to have a good time. Guy is living the life.
              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• not only that, but he's being paid $11mil this year

Comment

• Originally posted by Chewie View Post
                  Beef went to UF softball games!?

I don't think he has much to be embarrassed out. He made a lot of money in the pros, more than most people ever make, and now he's trying to have a good time. Guy is living the life.
                  No no! I mean intramurals! We dominated that shit

Comment

• I heard rumors of intramural sports existing in my time there. I never saw much of it, unless you count those annoying cockfags who stand in a huge circle blocking the path threw Turlington so they could bounce a giant ball around.
                    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• Salty is Rube?

RedHawks catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia would be back in the major leagues if he didn't have a problem throwing the ball - not to an infielder, but back to his pitcher.

In Salty's last game, Tuesday night at AT&T Bricktown Ballpark, 12 of his throws back to the pitcher landed either short of the mound or in center field. He had five errant throws in the first inning alone.

"He's just got to keep playing until he gets it right," RedHawks manager Bobby Jones said. "I don't know what else to do. It's a shame. It's definitely what's keeping him here. He's blocking the ball well and swinging the bat well. He's just got to figure it out. It's a shame."
                      http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/n...=.jsp&sid=t238

Comment

• Saw that on deadspin. Sounds like he should just walk the ball up or give it to the ump and stop with the traditional way of doing things.
                        This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• That's some major psychological issue.

Comment

• I guess we need to break out the playboys?
                            --------------------
                            Originally posted by Festa View Post
                            Oh, I remember reading about that, he was convinced it'd be his last homerun, but then he hit like 5-10 more or something. Of course, MLB then banned running the bases backwards shortly thereafter.

Reminds me of the guy who, after a foul ball, didn't return to the base and the umpire asked what he was doing and he replied that he was just "taking his lead", then MLB changed the rules so you had to return to the base. Old baseball was hilarious.
                            Last edited by PitchingWinsGames; 05-15-2010, 07:54 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                            CSBC Commish

Comment

• Some dude on the Tigers in the teens (Cobb?) got on first, stole second and stole first.

Comment

• Mets manager Jerry Manuel announced Saturday that left-hander Oliver Perez will pitch out of the bullpen moving forward.
                                Probably the right move. Ollie was 0-for-3 with a 5.94 ERA and a 1.92 WHIP through his first seven starts this season. He probably won't flourish in a bullpen role either, but at least his impact can now be limited. The Mets have not announced a replacement starter.
                                That sucks for those of us who hoped to see him more.

Comment

Working...
                                X