No announcement yet.

The 2017 Game Thread Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe we won this one. Back at .500 boys. Season temporarily back on!

Gotta sweep the Pads IMO. Then I'll get excited.
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• The Dbacks won; Colorado down 2-1 in the top of the 8th in KC.

Comment

• We really need to jump a team soon IMO. We have to jump 3 teams and that isn't easy. The winning is nice but has to be coupled with an actual jump.
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• We play everyone in front of us except St Louis

Comment

• Ugh. The Rockies wound up winning 3-2.

Comment

• We got lucky to win this game. Nicolino and/or Worley can not be in the rotation anymore. Peters deserves a chance and they need to maybe acquire somebody. The status quo will result in us falling out of this race very quickly.

Comment

• Anybody have any idea who will start on Saturday? I can't even come up with a guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                  Anybody have any idea who will start on Saturday? I can't even come up with a guess.
                  Despaigne

Comment

• Oh yeah I forgot he was a starter at AAA.

Comment

• I'll take an 82-win season. Would be nice to say we had a winning season for a change, especially with this pitching staff. I just can't envision this team going on a long winning streak.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                      Oh yeah I forgot he was a starter at AAA.
                      Yeah, it's been confirmed.

Comment

• Sad.

Comment

• He is also terrible. Our rotation is gonna be death of us.

Comment

• The Cardinals lost, so we're within a half game of them.

Comment

• Anderson was in the lineup tonight for New Orleans.

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                                Anderson was in the lineup tonight for New Orleans.
                                He needs to be up here after a few days to get his rhythm back. The problem isnt 3b but 1b. Some combination of Ellis starting more at C and Dietrich seeing time at 1b along with Realmuto. Neither Ellis nor dietrich are world beaters with the bat but Telis and Moore combo cannot continue.

Id go
                                C- Ellis
                                1b- Realmuto
                                2b- DEE
                                SS- Rojas
                                3b- Anderson
                                OF- Ozuna, Yelich, Stanton v. Lefties

and
                                C- Realmuto
                                1b- Dietrich
                                2b- Dee
                                SS- Rojas
                                3b- Anderson
                                Of- Yelich, Ozuna, Stanton v. Righties. This team wont hang around unless that happens and worley and/or Nicolino leave the rotation. I really want to see this team at least make the wildcard game, but realistically looking at our team vs the Rockies and Dbacks we are huge longshots. One thing going for us is that both the Rockies and Dbacks are somehow still going with their same closers despite obvious issues. How Rodney still has that closers job is beyond me.

- - - - - - - - - -

Also, we need a sweep against the Pads here. Especially with us going to Washington beginning of next week and having to face both Scherzer and Strasberg.

Comment

Working...
                                X