The 2017 Game Thread Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
    I wish the wild card playoff was a 3 game series instead of a single game. I get that it's supposed to make winning the division more important, but your entire season could come down to a single error because it's one game.
    I just wish there was a top 10 records in MLB and the best 10 made it. the fact that we are in 2017 and still doing playoffs based on divisions and time zones is kind of stupid but lets do this.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
    Well he was on the DL. I understand making sure he's healthy. He went deep tonight. That's good enough for me, get him up here.
    Idk what youre talking about but i was referring to MLB in general's playoff policies. If you are referring to peters i agree he should be up by now. 100%

Comment

• Forgot about Anderson's concussion, but, yeah, he hit a HR tonight. Make the move now.

Comment

• I replied to the wrong post.

Comment

• We need the Dodgers to Dodger tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
            I just wish there was a top 10 records in MLB and the best 10 made it. the fact that we are in 2017 and still doing playoffs based on divisions and time zones is kind of stupid but lets do this.

- - - - - - - - - -

Idk what youre talking about but i was referring to MLB in general's playoff policies. If you are referring to peters i agree he should be up by now. 100%
            Would we be remotely in contention if that were the case? (I don't know, I'm genuinely asking)

Comment

• Cardinals lost, Brewers looking like they'll lose, Dbacks poised to win

- - - - - - - - - -

So we've officially jumped the cardinals and are 4.5 gb
              Originally posted by Madman81
              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Yup, Cards, Brewers, Rockies, and Pirates all lost, Dbacks won. They're up 1.5 games over the Rockies for the first wild card.
                Last edited by rmc523; 08-26-2017, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                  Would we be remotely in contention if that were the case? (I don't know, I'm genuinely asking)
                  Probably not. I wasnt saying that on behalf of the marlins, I was just talking for the good of MLB. I think NBA should do the same thing.

Twins are the 10th best team and we are a few games behind them.

- - - - - - - - - -

Today is a pretty huge game too. Despaigne on the mound so it will be tough to win, but the Dbacks are going against Bumgarner and the Rockies somehow are an underdog at the braves despite the fact that the Braves have a rookie pitching.

- - - - - - - - - -

538 has us up to 24% chance to make the playoffs.

Comment

• Already I'm pissed off Anderson isn't up here. Telis has got to go.

Comment

• I feel like we never call up prospects. Only retreads

- - - - - - - - - -

Realmuto smh

Comment

• Why even throw there with the pitcher up?

Comment

• ooof

Comment

• Time to tie it Stanton

- - - - - - - - - -

Well a hit is good too

Comment

• Awaiting a Telis strikeout.

Comment

• Come on Yelich!

- - - - - - - - - -

Hmm well hopefully Ozuna can pull out a run.

- - - - - - - - - -

Guess I'm the only one watching the game

- - - - - - - - - -

First and third with nobody out/bases loaded one out, and we don't score.

Comment

Working...
                                X