No announcement yet.

The 2017 Game Thread Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about a guy like Jed Lowrie. Has he passed through waivers?

Comment

• Margot, Asauje, Pirela and all of these other fucks have been a pain in the ass tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
        What about a guy like Jed Lowrie. Has he passed through waivers?
        Hitting is not an issue. If we make a move at all, it needs to be for pitching. I dont understand these claims that we need to get another hitter. Could we use an upgrade at SS? Yes, obviously. But our pitching couldnt get the best lineup of all time in the playoffs. We need an addition ASAP over anything else.

- - - - - - - - - -

Atlanta over Colorado 5-2 in Atanta. Rockies have 3 more outs. We need to close this game desperately.

Comment

• Throw strikes, Barraclough...

Comment

• Especially with Despaigne going tomorrow.

- - - - - - - - - -

I really wish they would go with the actual players name rather than nickname in the lower 3rd graphic there. I have no idea who is hitting.

- - - - - - - - - -

Oh, NVM apparently blash is a person.

Comment

• "Bear" is in trouble. I also feel like his velocity is down or is it just me?

- - - - - - - - - -

Nice slider...we need 1 more out from "Bear." Not sure why he didn't go with "Claw."

Comment

• 3 more outs boys!

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
                  3 more outs boys!
                  The player with the best nickname needs to end the game in the 9th.

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                    Hitting is not an issue. If we make a move at all, it needs to be for pitching. I dont understand these claims that we need to get another hitter. Could we use an upgrade at SS? Yes, obviously. But our pitching couldnt get the best lineup of all time in the playoffs. We need an addition ASAP over anything else.

- - - - - - - - - -

Atlanta over Colorado 5-2 in Atanta. Rockies have 3 more outs. We need to close this game desperately.
                    I wasn't saying to prioritize it over pitching. Pitching is an obvious need that should be addressed first. Call both Peters and Anderson up and go get a pitcher. Do we worry about JT or Ellis having to learn how to catch a knuckleball if we went after Dickey?

Comment

• Can we just dump Aviles? He's fucking awful

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                      The player with the best nickname needs to end the game in the 9th.
                      Unicorn lol

Comment

I wasn't saying to prioritize it over pitching. Pitching is an obvious need that should be addressed first. Call both Peters and Anderson up and go get a pitcher. Do we worry about JT or Ellis having to learn how to catch a knuckleball if we went after Dickey?
                        That's a good point.

Comment

• Ellis I think would be better suited. Also I would prefer JT at 1st more often than not.

Comment

That would be the last of my worries. Getting a quality pitcher is mroe important. Look at Dickey's last 10 starts on espn. Innings eater. He isnt an ace but he would be a huge improvment

Comment

• Todd Hollandsworth: "With Telis, the more at bats he's been getting, the better he looks."

I don't think so.

Comment

• Being at the park tonight makes me realize how fun this park would be in a playoff atmosphere, especially with the roof closed it'd be really loud. It's a decent crowd too for a game against the Padres. They've been into the game too.

Comment

Working...
                                X