No announcement yet.

The 2017 Game Thread Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Padres bullpen isn't that bad either. Led by the guy we DFA'd, Brad Hand.

- - - - - - - - - -

I wonder if Tomas Telis has 1 HR in his bat. Just 1???

- - - - - - - - - -

Telis sucks

Comment

• Telis is terrible. Literally brings nothing offensively or defensively. Does anyone understand why we traded Sam Dyson when we did? I know he's stunk this year but why the fuck did we trade him?

Cant lose this game, especially with the rockies losing 5-1 currently.

Comment

• Moore, Aviles and Telis are all black holes that don't belong on a major league roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
          Moore, Aviles and Telis are all black holes that don't belong on a major league roster.
          Completely agreed. Yet again the front office completely ignoring depth coming back to bite the team in the ass.

Also, why the fuck is mcgowan still in the game. He needs to be Dl'ed for 10 days.

- - - - - - - - - -

Of course as i say that he strikes a guy out.

- - - - - - - - - -

This kirby yates guy who is about to come in has been terrible for the better part of a month now. Hopefully we can tee off. It's really a shame that the last 1/3 of our lineup is a black hole though. That combined with our pitching makes it really hard to win games. Anderson and Peters need to be up here immediately if this team wants to actually win.

- - - - - - - - - -

Just checked NOLA's box score. anderson with a 3 r HR tonight. call him up. Moore/Telis should never be in the starting lineup.

Comment

• We have to at least tie the game here in the bottom of the 7th. Top of the order due up.

Comment

• Moore was at least somewhat productive early in the year. Tells and Aviles have done nothing.

Doesn't help tonight that we have them 2 outs ok the bases.

Comment

• Kirby yates with a 11.74 ERA and 1.83 WHIp this month

Comment

• Oh God, Ellington is warming up.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                  Kirby yates with a 11.74 ERA and 1.83 WHIp this month
                  He does have 68 K's in 44 innings though.

Good start with Dee getting on base.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                    Oh God, Ellington is warming up.
                    Mattingly is a terrible manager. His necessity in going with our worst relievers and then his reluctance to go with our best relievers is so annoying.

- - - - - - - - - -

Nah, this Kirby Yates guy has been terrible for august. Good K stuff, was looking at him for fantasy when they were looking at dealing Hand, but he's been terrible since then.

Comment

• Gotta be honest, I don't like Dee Gordon running there. At least he stole the base though. 3-1 count on G now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                        Gotta be honest, I don't like Dee Gordon running there. At least he stole the base though. 3-1 count on G now.
                        I did not understand that in the slightest.

- - - - - - - - - -

Im telling you, this Yates guy has been terrible. we need to capitalize with Yelich, Ozuna, and Relamuto here.

Comment

• OK, 1st and 2nd nobody out for Yelich, Ozuna, and Realmuto.

If anybody other than Stanton could do something productive tonight, that'd be great...

- - - - - - - - - -

Yelich hit it hard but right at the LF'er smh.

Comment

• Ozuna needs to hit a bomb or double in the gap.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                              Ozuna needs to hit a bomb or double in the gap.
                              Would be a good time to get to 100 RBI's, I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                                Ozuna needs to hit a bomb or double in the gap.
                                Im feeling some magic this inning. this guy is struggling. Yelich hit that well and this guy keeps getting behind batters.

Comment

Working...
                                X