No announcement yet.

The 2017 Game Thread Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Williams singlehandedly gifting us a run battling the sun. 1-0. Ill take it. Hopefully Yelich doesnt have an issue with the sun that much.

Comment

• It goes without saying but.......

This is a HUGH game.

And a HUGH AB for Worley up with bases full of Marlins

Comment

• Times like this the DH in the NL doesn't seem like such a bad idea.

Comment

• Not scoring even a run there hurts.

Comment

• This pitching is just not close to good enough to make a run without an addition and maybe even 2 additions. This is absurd.

- - - - - - - - - -

Peters pitches tonight in Jax. Lines up with Worley's next start.

- - - - - - - - - -

Also, Trevor williams pitched 8 scoreless innings for the pirates last night against the best team in baseball. We traded him for a so called pitching coach genius who has had no tangible or intangible impact on anyone and has gotten most of our top prospects injured almost immediately.

Comment

• 47!!!!!

Comment

• The fact that he can not get the ball square in the right part of the bat and still easily clear the wall in straight away center is unreal.

Comment

• DVH saying the wind is blowing in pretty good as well.

Comment

• Looking at the replay he actually got a better hold of that than it initially looked like but thats a routine fly ball for anybody not superhumanly strong.

- - - - - - - - - -

IDK wht this means but on MILB.com brian anderson is no longer listed as being on the DL. he hasnt played yet but no longer listed on the DL. minor league news is hard to find though.

- - - - - - - - - -

Aviles is essentially having another pitcher in the lineup.

Comment

• Is something wrong with Gordon? I feel like Rojas and Gordon should be in the lineup every day from here on out unless they're injured.

Comment

• Stanton's Slugging is 55 points higher than Hechavarria's OPS

- - - - - - - - - -

We're going to lose this game and strand 15 runners

Comment

• Worley is such garbage
                          Originally posted by Madman81
                          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Wtf happened? I'm not watching. Suddenly we go from up 3-1 to down 6-3?

- - - - - - - - - -

I'm sorry if we want to have any chance at making this run happening, we need to get Worley out of the rotation yesterday.

Comment

• The Phillies have hit 11 HR's so far in this series.

Comment

• Why in the fuck is worley still pitching
                                Originally posted by Madman81
                                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
                                X