No announcement yet.

The 2017 Game Thread Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Realmuto at 1st when he's not catching. Much better option than Telis or Moore. I'd like to see him start leading off against lefties.

- - - - - - - - - -

Ozuna!!!! Everyone on offense seems to be clicking now. 3-0!!!

Comment

• Ozuna.

Comment

• Yeah!!! Ozuuuuna

Comment

• Ozuna on pace to hit over .300, 38 HR's, 127 RBI's, .924 OPS, and he has been our second best hitter by far.

- - - - - - - - - -

Dbacks winning 4-0 in the 3rd over the mets unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
            Ozuna on pace to hit over .300, 38 HR's, 127 RBI's, .924 OPS, and he has been our second best hitter by far.

- - - - - - - - - -

Dbacks winning 4-0 in the 3rd over the mets unfortunately.
            If we can win this one, we'll still pick up a half a game on them because of the doubleheader.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
              If we can win this one, we'll still pick up a half a game on them because of the doubleheader.
              I know, just saying.

Comment

• Rockies are in KC. Rockies are more likely to fall apart.

Comment

• A little surprising we are teeing off on this pivetta guy. hes been bad in the big leagues but his last few starts in AAA were absurd going by his stat line.

- - - - - - - - - -

If we could call up anderson and have Dietrich as our best bench bat already that would be lovely.

- - - - - - - - - -

How in the world does Jose Urena have an xFIP of 5.39 coming into this game. I know he isnt a high K pitcher but thats still a pretty huge discrepancy.

- - - - - - - - - -

Im not spanish so pardon my ignorance but do Cookie and Raul still do the spanish broadcasts? Completely forgot about those useless in game check ins they used to do every game.

Comment

• Man Yelich smashed that ball

Comment

• The only game i've been to all year was a game vs Houston where we got blown out within 3 innings. The fact that that exact team is now about to be .500 without making any additions, without Jose fernandez, and even losing probably their 2 best relievers, is absolutely incredible. Gonna try to go to Friday and Saturday's game this weekend.

Comment

• Maybe you're a jinx. Don't go lol

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
                          Maybe you're a jinx. Don't go lol

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
                            Maybe you're a jinx. Don't go lol
                            Haha guess we'll find out. Rockies losing early. Dbacks are gonna win. We keep this up and we'll be 5.5 back of Colorado and 6 back of Arizona. This week at this point needs to be 6-1 at the very least.

Comment

• Aviles is terrible.

Comment

• Urena's allowed just 5 ER in his last 27.1 IP. The fact that he is now our best SP is kind of ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X