No announcement yet.

Marlins Vs. Giants, 8/8-10/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey I am no Jeff Mathis fan but he is what he is. Perfect Backup(defensive catcher who can call games and run a staff) and that was before he learned how to hit this year. Should throw in the "fish" guy-who was talking up Tomas Telis to platoon with JT since he signed up for the site HAHAH

Perez on fire today-guys called the wrong name and now he is talking about how 28 yr olds like Tim Tebow should not get a chance because they would take AB's away from guys who need them. Someone needs to tell him to look at our farm system where we constantly sign 28 yr olds to take AB's away from guys. Alex Glenn,Ronnie Mitchell,Junior Sosa,Taylor Ard and I could go ON

Tebow is crap but pretty much a given Jeff will sign him just to get some more national attention. Could u imagine Tebow playing for the Suns? Merchandise and attendance!!!! $$$$

Comment

• Yeah it wouldn't surprise me to see Loria sign him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
        Yeah it wouldn't surprise me to see Loria sign him.
        Might as well,sell some merch/get national exposure and they are gonna sign some(3-5) 28+ minor league FA anyway

Comment

• I would be beyond shocked if Tebow or A-Rod or whatever dumb thing people are tying the Marlins to actually happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by nny View Post
            I mean, we traded a good, young, cost controlled reliever for Tellis and then re-signed Mathis. That's an incredibly dumb succession of moves and fits the constant theme that they have no actual plan in place.
            Not a new thing tho. Every winter the plan changes

Its the same with our "advanced" arm who will moving quickly thru the system draft pick. Braxton Garrett is already 19 and won't throw this year!!

Comment

• It'd be nice if we started scoring runs again.

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                It'd be nice if we started scoring runs again.
                But we're scoring 6 runs a game since Dee Gordon came back right, Huggles?

Mike Dunn is warming up SO EVERYTHING WILL BE OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                  But we're scoring 6 runs a game since Dee Gordon came back right, Huggles?
                  What's your angle with this one?

Comment

• My angle is we are scoring runs but you're looking forward to when we start scoring runs again.

Unless Hugg's #'s are wrong

Comment

• David Phelps first two starts 9 1/3 innings only 1 run given up.

- - - - - - - - - -

Is Stanton available to pinch hit?

Comment

• Stanton on deck to pinch hit, so guess he's healthy ENOUGH?

Comment

• Question Answered.

Comment

• I think that was probably our best shot boys.

Comment

• Yep, game over.

Comment

• Dunn in #seasonover

Comment

Working...
                                X