No announcement yet.

Marlins @ Rockies 8/5-7/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is what it is. Use him in low leverage situations for the most part.

Comment

At least Phelps looked good.

Comment

So what's the deal with Bour? First he was supposed to be back for the Cubs series, then for today, now it's when?

Comment

They sent him back to Florida today. Hopeful he'll be ready for the SF series, but I doubt it.

Comment

Back to Florida as in he was somewhere else? Or as in he was with the team and went back because he wasn't ready?

Comment

He was in New Orleans

Comment

Rodney is going to be Tier 2 of least favorite Marlins for me.

Tier 1 is Heath Bell and Wes Helms, so he at least probably won't get that high

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                  It seems like you complain about umpiring a lot.

If there is indeed a lot of bad umpiring, surely you know that bad umpiring usually evens out and does not benefit just some teams.
                  He specifically said it was bad on both sides, not that it was hampering the Marlins

Comment

Originally posted by nny View Post
                    Rodney is going to be Tier 2 of least favorite Marlins for me.

Tier 1 is Heath Bell and Wes Helms, so he at least probably won't get that high
                    Jorge Julio

Comment

You could argue that Heath Bell and his terrible pitching pretty much destroyed all interest in Marlins baseball in this market.

He's easily #1 in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
                        Jorge Julio
                        He's tier 2 for me too. He just sucked and moreso brought frustration towards the FO for have weird affinities for players even though they've proven they sucked, but "he's our guy!" I can't blame him for that.

But someone like Heath Bell sucked AND he was a little bitch

Comment

fuck heath bell in the dickhole with a rusty screwdriver

Comment

we used to have a facebook group called Jorge Julio is ruining my life or something like that

Comment

have been out of town and not watching the last few games, why is Lorenzo Bundy at 3B instead of Lenny?
                              Originally posted by Madman81
                              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

lenny's in cincinnati for his daughter's graduation according to our announcers. and UC had summer graduation today, so it makes sense to me.

- - - - - - - - - -

stanton is fun in colorado

Comment

Working...
                                X