Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way the Marlins usually go, we would win the Koehler/Lester matchup.

Comment

We lost but we still have an amazing team batting average!!

Comment

Marlins are 41-42 with a -27 run differential with Realmuto starting.

16-8 and +43 with Mathis starting.

Comment

I try to avoid being too negative since there's plenty of that around here to go around, but I get the feeling they drop tomorrow's game and then 2/3 in Colorado and then we're just gonna be playing catch up the rest of the year.

That stretch the Mets had just last week, we'll see if they can come back from it but this is starting to feel like that.

Comment

Originally posted by McLevin View Post
            Baez's arm though...wow.

Good news is still holding the 2nd wild card spot. And hey, we can always take tomorrow...oh, it's Koehler vs. Lester. Okay then.
            OK so it's Lackey, not Lester.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGG View Post
              Marlins are 41-42 with a -27 run differential with Realmuto starting.

16-8 and +43 with Mathis starting.
              I legit think the Marlins need to look at Biggio-ing him and moving him to third or something. He's great at throwing out runners, but his has one of the highest PB+WP in the league and second to worst in pitch framing. His defense is incredibly overrated. But put his arm over at third and dream on his bat improving from moving out of C...

The issue is that there's literally no one in the system or realistic FA to take the job over. Tellis is going to be at best as bad as he is defensively, and Mathis's defense can't make up for just how bad his bat is.

Comment

Dee did it!

- - - - - - - - - -

Good guys on the board. 1-0 Fish. Yelich a double on a ball that apparently should have been caught. All I know is I heard a very loud, Fuck! DVH and Geff joking about it.

Comment

This is a pretty huge game for us. Our schedule lightens up a bit after this plus Giancarlo is somewhat super human in Colorado so i'd like to head in there with a win.

Tom Koehler against the cubs at Wrigley, however, is probably one of the scariest matchups we could have in all of baseball given our current roster. This cubs team lineup is terrifying.

Comment

I get that Prado hits into a lotta double plays but come on. Do these guys have to make every play?

That being said, they should hit and run with Gordon on and Prado up more.

Comment

How can you let Lackey hit a ball over your head?

Comment

Originally posted by thatnewguy View Post
                        I get that Prado hits into a lotta double plays but come on. Do these guys have to make every play?

That being said, they should hit and run with Gordon on and Prado up more.
                        Prado has been great, but i'm not sure why he is still hitting 2nd. Id like to see us move Yelich, Stanton, and Ozuna up and put Prado down so we have more towards the bottom of our lineup.

Gordon
                        Yelich
                        Stanton
                        Ozuna
                        Bour
                        Prado
                        Realmuto
                        Hech

Give your best players the most AB's.

Comment

Prado is a DP machine. Be better offer just standing with the bat on his shoulder and let Dee try to steal

Prado hits in DP and can't turn one

Comment

The bats need to wake up fast. TK pulling off a minor miracle on the mound right now. This can't last.

- - - - - - - - - -

Pitchers hitting .267 against Koehler now.

Comment

John Lackey has more XBH's than the Marlins today

Comment

I don't think Koehler should still be in this game.

Hech missed the tag. The ball beat him.

- - - - - - - - - -

There were NO LOOGYS available at the deadline?

Comment

Working...
                                X