• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reds @ Marlins, 7/8 - 7/10

we need to sweep

so we'll go 1-2
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Well there's our 1.

Comment

I <3 Jose.

Comment

A stress free 9th for Ramos, too.

This was not one of those amazing Jose starts. Got knocked around a little and Stanton and Yelich kicked it around in the outfield.

Tomorrow is a big game

Comment

Marlins struggling against a shitty team with a shitty starter. This has never happened before.

Comment

huge strikezone today on both sides. embarrassing.

Comment

we need to sign jt to a 5-6 year deal in the offseason

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                Marlins struggling against a shitty team with a shitty starter. This has never happened before.
                Well we won so must not be talking about Atlanta or Minn. Imagine if we could beat them

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                we need to sign jt to a 5-6 year deal in the offseason
                Weren't u the same one promoting Telis too HAHA. So give JT 5 yr deal and then call up Telis to play more than 1 day a week

Sounds like a Fish fan

Comment

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                  so we'll go 1-2
                  REKT

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                    Well we won so must not be talking about Atlanta or Minn. Imagine if we could beat them

- - - - - - - - - -

Weren't u the same one promoting Telis too HAHA. So give JT 5 yr deal and then call up Telis to play more than 1 day a week

Sounds like a Fish fan
                    i can want both can't i? I just have no need for mathis on this team getting 1 start a week? and now chris johnson playing over him when he can play at first? he deserves a chance at this point to get some ab's at the major league level over some of the crap we're throwing out there off of our bench.

Comment

Telis > Kelly and Telis > Mathis

And I agree, Realmuto looks like the real deal at C. He's probably the best hitter we've had behind the plate since Lo Duca or Pudge and holds his own behind the plate as well. Considering the garbage we've had behind the plate over the last decade, I lock him up too.

Comment

I love JT and think he's going to be good but remember when Rob Brantly hit .290/.372/.460 for us over 113 PA and Loria called him a future all star?

I do think JT is better and obviously has a greater sample size but think it's too early to be signing him long term.
                        Originally posted by Madman81
                        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

If we can get a bargain type deal like we did with Yelich i'm all for it. If he's got the chance to be a good major league catcher for a while you gotta lock that up. Go look at the catcher position around baseball. It's pretty awful right now.

Comment

lol reds

Comment

What an asshole Koehler is.

- - - - - - - - - -

Holy Shit Ozuna.

Comment

Working...
                              X