Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also that

Comment

Hall was dfa'd AZ and we pick him up. We have others i think that could be just as effective

Comment

Sporting a nice 6.50 ERA in AAA, definitely a worthy call up.

Comment

Stanton .110/.217/.219 in last 21 games. 36 Ks in 73 ABs.
          Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
          Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
          Noah Perio
          Jupiter
          39 AB
          15 H
          0 2B
          0 3B
          0 HR
          0 BB
          .385/.385/.385

Comment

That's amazing. I mean that's almost hard to do when you are that athletic.

Comment

Originally posted by nny View Post
              Worst reliever and had 40 pitches last night.

I think don hates wittgren

Wittgren threw 3 innings on Thursday, probably wasn't available

Comment

Ellington up. Hall down. Hall should be bagging groceries at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGG View Post
                  Wittgren threw 3 innings on Thursday, probably wasn't available
                  Hall had more pitches pitched the night before than Wittgren did in those three innings. Wittgren was really efficient through those 3 innings and threw the same amount bearclaw does in one inning.

- - - - - - - - - -

And sad they didn't get shield, espeically with how little he costed prospect wise

- - - - - - - - - -

Or actually maybe not, I thought he was doing better

Comment

looking forward to DD sitting on the bench when Dee gets back

Comment

looking forward to Mattingly replacing Jose in the 8th with some shitty arm who gives up a run and then we lose it in the 10th

- - - - - - - - - -

unbelievable, fucking rolling, 100 pitches and they're fucking pulling him in a 1-0 game
                      Originally posted by Madman81
                      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Hasn't walked a batter last 17.1 innings. 28 strike outs in that span. He's insane.

Comment

better not let him throw more than 7 innings though
                          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

I don't have a problem with pulling him at 100 pitches. Mattingly's been pulling pitchers not named Koehler before they reach 90 pitches as of late.

Comment

That game a couple starts ago when he was pulled after 7 innings with under 90 pitches...

- - - - - - - - - -

Yeah, I am with Nick that I don't have too much of a problem with this one. Espeically with how good Phelps and Ramos have been. Just getting 7 innings out of a starter is huge for the team.

Comment

Phelps looked like shit last night. Jose is straight rolling right now. No harm in sending him back out there and seeing if he can get 3 more outs.

Comment

Working...
                                X