Marlins @ Dodgers Series Thread 4/25 - 4/28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ochre View Post
    So what happened to Eovaldi? I don't remember his time here much. He's a strikeout machine for the Yankees and is in the middle of a no-hitter right now.
    He was traded to the Yankees for Prado before last season.

- - - - - - - - - -

They need to take advantage of the Grandal non-play instead of the typical Marlins move of nothing.

Stanton!

Comment

The Marlins aren't good enough to not have Deitrich start vs every RHP they face.

Comment

i'm only listening off and on but it sounds like preston is doing a solid job.

eduardo has been growing on me too, even though he's a cliche machine.

is leiter for mets series in new york only?

- - - - - - - - - -

derek fuckin dietrich

Comment

That's what I said about Leiter whenever they played the Mets - that it seems as though he may only be for the Mets series' and perhaps only when in New York. Because it sounded as if he still does work for either the Yankees or MLB Network....or both, for that matter.

Comment

oh, then he screws up on the base paths

yay, marlins.

Comment

Good time to tune in with that Rojas play, damn

Comment

Kershaw tomorrow LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

Ay but Kazmir Wednesday?

Quick thoughts: Fuck yeah hockey but John Tavares can eat my ass.

Stanton is hot again. Love when he starts clobbering curveballs, and fastballs to right.

Leiter probably only for northeast series or maybe marquee games?

Two wins in a row!

- - - - - - - - - -

Oh and Don needs to super utility the fuck out of Dietrich. He needs to be in the lineup everyday. Don't care if at 1B, 2B, 3B or LF. Play him in all four. Be smart.

Comment

Just play him at 3B with Rojas as the late game defensive sub.

Trade Prado

Comment

Like I said earlier, no reason he shouldn't be starting 4-5 times a week between 2B, 3B, 1B, and LF

Haven't been watching the west coast games live but seems like Stanton is getting hot again which is nice

Awesome to see our 1-2 hitters have OBPs of .280 or below
                      Originally posted by Madman81
                      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

at least ozuna has started walking

Comment

Originally posted by HUGG View Post
                          Just play him at 3B with Rojas as the late game defensive sub.

Trade Prado
                          If you can get a solid SP for Prado, and move Koehler to the bullpen, I'd do it. Not sure if that trade is out there right now, though.

Comment

In 2,749 at bats, Chris Johnson has struck out 680 times and walked 127 times.

: |

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                              If you can get a solid SP for Prado, and move Koehler to the bullpen, I'd do it. Not sure if that trade is out there right now, though.
                              As much as I'm anti-DD at third, that would fix so many other issues. I question if we could get something good enough for Prado with his age and FA after the year, but who knows with how versatile and cheap he is (especially if we pick up the rest [])

Would need to go out and get a lefty bat for the bench though

Comment

Nice to see Koehler pitching well and with pinpoint control

Comment

Working...
                                X