Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have they said how long JJ's gonna go? Is he automatically out after 5?

Comment

Yeah. They said if he were more efficient with his pitches and had thrown about 40 pitches through five he would be out after five still, serious deadline.

Comment

Cantu you tard

Comment

Maybe somebody should have called for that...

Comment

Maybin's awesome.

Comment

Nasty Slider

Comment

God damn it

Comment

Originally posted by Swift View Post
                  Maybin's awesome.

and like what, 21 years old?

Comment

Fastball from Calero? That was awesome.
                    --------------------
                    I dont lke Ross Gload anymore....wearing his Jets jersey around the club house .
                    Last edited by Longview; 09-16-2009, 03:38 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Originally posted by Daft View Post
                      Age doesn't matter. He is already the worst player in the history of the team and will never be anything.
                      poop

Comment

Originally posted by Daft View Post
                        22, and, just so I'm clear, I don't think Maybin has the ability to stop aging or age in reverse. He's not getting younger and he'll be 23 next opening day. It's not like he's in Mike Stanton territory.

A guy who was meant to be as good as he was meant to be should not have such pronounced growing pains or look completely lost in every AB.

Comment

this pixelated thing is, like, the stupidest thing they've done

Comment

Originally posted by Swift View Post
                            22, and, just so I'm clear, I don't think Maybin has the ability to stop aging or age in reverse. He's not getting younger and he'll be 23 next opening day. It's not like he's in Mike Stanton territory.

A guy who was meant to be as good as he was meant to be should not have such pronounced growing pains or look completely lost in every AB.

He stung the double play ball. He just hit it right at the SS.
                            --------------------
                            And I don't think when the Marlins got him there was a guarantee that he would be as good as he is suppossed to be by 22 years old.

If we have this discussion again at 25 years old I may have a very different viewpoint but he can barely drink beer so he gets a free pass from me.
                            Last edited by Namaste; 09-16-2009, 03:46 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Baseball's a game of inches Daft; every player has at least a dozen of those "shoulda been a hit" outs at the end of every season.

If it's gotten to the point we're already giving him the Jeremy Hermida treatment to try to justify his "success" we're in a whole lot of trouble.

I want to like Maybin, I want him to be good, I want a reason to buy his jersey. He just looks so fucking awkward doing everything he does from the chicken wing run to his long swing that just can't catch up to most major league pitches.

Comment

I seriously wonder how swift's mind goes all over the place

Him->> you guys are spoiled by miggy and hanley

him->> he's 22 he should be performing by now

the only thing consitent is inconsistancy

Comment

Working...
                                X