Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Bryan Morris

Comment

Phelps looking to be the 1st guy out of the rotation now. Why we left him out there so long is terrible. I understand the 1st inning. But when shit hit the fan again he should of been yanked.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
        Phelps looking to be the 1st guy out of the rotation now. Why we left him out there so long is terrible. I understand the 1st inning. But when shit hit the fan again he should of been yanked.
        With the current bullpen you can pull him in the 1st. Rienzo and Flores both desperately needed to pitch in games. I assume Morris goes on the DL and maybe they'll call up Wittgren

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
          With the current bullpen you can pull him in the 1st. Rienzo and Flores both desperately needed to pitch in games. I assume Morris goes on the DL and maybe they'll call up Wittgren
          Why can't they just have a normal 5-man bench? I hate this team sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by marlinsfan24 View Post
            Why can't they just have a normal 5-man bench? I hate this team sometimes.
            They're going to be in the AL for 3 games so they haven't needed the extra bench bat remember

Comment

Working...
            X