5/23/15 -- Orioles Vs. Marlins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay View Post
    Good. He needs to keep that up until he's off the team.
    I agree.

- - - - - - - - - -

So every reliever can go 2 innings except for the best one?

Comment

FWIW, I'm all for trading Haren, only because it's clear we aren't going to compete this year. Not because he still has value. If we were still looking like we could put something together like we did 2 weeks ago when Jay first suggested trading him, it would be super dumb. Now I'm on the Trade Everyone bandwagon. I don't want Latos and Haren and Cishek and Morse and Prado on this team in August.
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

I actually wouldn't mind trading Haren even if we were in contention. He has a nice ERA but I don't think he's good anymore. Perfect guy to trade. Why is AJ Ramos not pitching this inning?

Comment

I didn't see the team competing and would rather comment to selling if they weren't in the position to compete when Jose comes back. Trading Haren at any point regardless of how good he's been doesn't hurt this team (unless for some reason you think he's actually this good).

I said this the other day, but the closer is the only pitcher than needs to be ready to go everyday hence why he's going one inning. I don't agree with this as I think closers aren't valuable.

Comment

That's silly. I hate the closer role. Ramos should be pitching this inning.

- - - - - - - - - -

Cishek is gonna end up pitching in this one again. Even though we have Rienzo and Mazzaro tonight, right? So maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
              That's silly. I hate the closer role. Ramos should be pitching this inning.

- - - - - - - - - -

Cishek is gonna end up pitching in this one again. Even though we have Rienzo and Mazzaro tonight, right? So maybe not.
              Gonna laugh when one of them doesn't make an appearance before being sent down.

Comment

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Comment

Dan Jennings, so close yet so far.

Comment

would like to see hech going in there spikes first to demolish the pitcher

Comment

Our bullpen should be way better than it is.

Comment

We stink.

Comment

Bullpen is good. 6 innings and only 1 baserunner allowed and 7 Ks

Comment

DJ did it!

Comment

Mastusz just went Will Smith on the Marlins

Comment

lol matusz ejected

Comment

Working...
                                X