Miami Marlins at Milwaukee Brewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
    At that point, he should probably understand the reactions and shut up.
    Ignoring his own emotions, yeah, probably. But in the state he was in, I'm sure thinking clearly was difficult.

Comment

• I need a hug.
      LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
        If you get in a car crash and feel really bad about it and apologize and people start yelling in your face and calling you names after, you would probably get upset. If people are contrite about something and people react by treating them like shit, I can understand not being pleased and not just taking it. Don't know exactly what happened, but don't like the thing you're doing just because the guy on your favorite team got hit.
        Mcgehee wasn't yelling at Fiers. I don't know if someone from the bench was. It's pretty understandable either way since he hit a guy in the face and nearly hit another one in the face. All of this coming from a guy who's only in the big leagues because of his control.

Edit: And I know you're going to hate this one, but if he's going to act like a tough guy, he probably shouldn't run away after. He looked silly.

Comment

• Christina De Nicola ‏@CDeNicola13 28s
          Giancarlo Stanton suffered a laceration on left side of his face. He is having x-rays & a CT scan performed at a local hospital.
          Update
          LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

I have no problem with them trying to make the right call rather than trying to make a call based on feeling bad that the previous guy got hit in the face.

If he swings and it hits him, it is strike 3.
            Fair enough. And I agree about getting it right. If it's a clearer call I'd have no problem. But on a borderline call....

Anyway..

Comment

• Marcelllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

• Just watched about a 10 minute segment on MLB network where they went on and on about how bad they felt for Fiers and what a terrific job the Umpires have done in the game.

I was not pleased.

Comment

• Totally agree with "Erick" on this.

Oh man imagine if we won this game?

Nah, season def over.
                  --------------------
                  Totally agree with "Erick" on this.

Oh man imagine if we won this game?

Nah, season def over.
                  --------------------
                  Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                  Just watched about a 10 minute segment on MLB network where they went on and on about how bad they felt for Fiers and what a terrific job the Umpires have done in the game.

I was not pleased.

Oh wow.

Thanks, Loria.
                  Last edited by Namaste; 09-11-2014, 10:15 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                    Mcgehee wasn't yelling at Fiers. I don't know if someone from the bench was. It's pretty understandable either way since he hit a guy in the face and nearly hit another one in the face. All of this coming from a guy who's only in the big leagues because of his control.

Edit: And I know you're going to hate this one, but if he's going to act like a tough guy, he probably shouldn't run away after. He looked silly.
                    If you get in a car crash and feel really bad about it and apologize and people start yelling in the police officer's face and calling you names to the officer and saying you should be arrested and saying you did something you didn't do, you would probably get upset. I can understand not being pleased and not just taking it. Don't know exactly what happened, but don't like the thing you're doing just because the guy on your favorite team got hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                      Just watched about a 10 minute segment on MLB network where they went on and on about how bad they felt for Fiers and what a terrific job the Umpires have done in the game.

I was not pleased.
                      Tim Kirkjian said Casey MAC-GAY-HE earlier. Do people watch this team?

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post

I was not pleased.
                        I'm not sure if it was the same segment I saw, but they said the same thing earlier when I saw it. Needless to say, I agree.

Comment

If you get in a car crash and feel really bad about it and apologize and people start yelling in the police officer's face and calling you names to the officer and saying you should be arrested and saying you did something you didn't do, you would probably get upset. I can understand not being pleased and not just taking it. Don't know exactly what happened, but don't like the thing you're doing just because the guy on your favorite team got hit.
                          I understood it the first time, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Party's Back On View Post
                            Tim Kirkjian said Casey MAC-GAY-HE earlier. Do people watch this team?
                            No.

But they also didn't watch when the same guy played in Milwaukee.

Comment

No.

But they also didn't watch when the same guy played in Milwaukee.
                              If instigating were a job, you'd be rich.

Comment

• I feel like you're just bad at understanding things.

That's not instigating. People don't watch the Marlins. But it's not just the Marlins. This guy played in Milwaukee. People didn't watch that either. At least Kurkjian

Comment

Working...
                                X