X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 29 Apr 14 Braves @ Marlins, 7:10 PM EST

Jose Fernandez vs. Alex Wood
    Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
    Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
    Noah Perio
    Jupiter
    39 AB
    15 H
    0 2B
    0 3B
    0 HR
    0 BB
    .385/.385/.385

Yelich, 7
    Lucas,4
    Stanton,9
    McGehee,5
    Saltalamacchia, 2
    Ozuna,8
    Baker,3
    Hechavarria,6
    Fernandez,1
    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Can I petition the team to have Furcal replace Hech instead of Dietrich?
      --------------------
      Redmond actually played the right half of the 2B and 1B platoons today!

Of course, he also started Salty, even though Mathis somehow has a higher career OPS vs. LHP than him.
      Last edited by Bobbob1313; 04-29-2014, 06:25 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
      poop

Comment

I'm posting in the game thread.

Comment

We're doing it!

Comment

this is a fun game
            --------------------
            posted this on my facebook but I'm watching the Braves telecast and they've been drooling over Fernandez and Stanton. Here are some choice quotes about the Marlins:

"Inside the Starship Enterprise, Ensign Stanton set his phasers to stun."

"I think this team has more talent than any other Marlins team since 2003"

"I don't know what the Marlins are going to do this year, I'm sure they won't lose 100 games again, but I can assure you no one is going to want to play them in September."

"The Braves play the Marlins 3 games in September, but the Nationals play them 7 of the last 10 games. That good be good for the Braves."
            ---"Well, it could be good for the Braves because the Nationals might be knocking the Marlins out!"
            Last edited by emkayseven; 04-29-2014, 07:46 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Let him go for the CG shutout one time common

Comment

I was unaware that a team could win without the veteran leadership of a Wes Helms/Greg Dobbs.

Comment

Working...
                X