This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chewford View Post
    Beef, I wasn't listening. If you tell me again, I might make an attempt to receive the message.
    There was a guy and a girl. They went to South Korea to teach English to some children. At the end, they showed clips from class. The guy, who spoke with a regular voice during the whole show, spoke to the class in a weird accent like Mr. Chow from The Hangover and used broken English.

Ah, class, I now go to teach you about the foods.

Do you do that, too? Is that weird? Isn't that weird?

Comment

That is weird. I do not do that.

I assume his lesson about the foods was just about what terrifying creatures live under the ocean. Like a week ago, a squid inseminated a women's mouth because she was eating said squid.

Penetration of the oral mucosa by parasite-like sperm bags of squid: a case report in a Korean woman.
      Park GM, Kim JY, Kim JH, Huh JK.
      Source
      Department of Environmental Medical Biology, Kwandong University College of Medicine, Gangneung-si, Gangwon-do, South Korea.
      Abstract
      We report a case of oral stings by spermatophores of the squid Todarodes pacificus . A 63-yr-old Korean woman experienced severe pain in her oral cavity immediately after eating a portion of parboiled squid along with its internal organs. She did not swallow the portion, but spat it out immediately. She complained of a pricking and foreign-body sensation in the oral cavity. Twelve small, white spindle-shaped, bug-like organisms stuck in the mucous membrane of the tongue, cheek, and gingiva were completely removed, along with the affected mucosa. On the basis of their morphology and the presence of the sperm bag, the foreign bodies were identified as squid spermatophores.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Question for all, if Beef was a chicken, how would you cook his thighs?
        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

I think we need a massacre type game in Boston to get shit going again

Comment

Logan Morrison is doing things last night.

Comment

LoMo doing a good job of raising future trade value in Boston.
              There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Logan Morrison will try to fix you

Comment

Hi Mainge, how is Lebron?

Comment

They just played ALL OF THE LIGHTS on the pre show. I find myself thinking that's still best.
                    --------------------
                    Chewie, two different people already mentioned parades. I'm not even a MH for either team but I want to yell SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPP! You don't talk about a victory parade.
                    Last edited by jOOj; 06-19-2012, 07:23 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                    There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

That's like making an official thread about fellatio before your team wins a single finals game.

Comment

That's exactly what it's like.
                        --------------------
                        We got a couple singles, cheapees.
                        Last edited by jOOj; 06-19-2012, 07:36 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

If stanton keeps sliding like that, he's going to break his wrist/hand.

Comment

Holy Moly. Logan is great at wallball.
                            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewford View Post
                              That's like making an official thread about fellatio before your team wins a single finals game.
                              Actually it was after we beat Boston and only because Valid & Moss were saying things like:

The Heat have absolutely no chance of beating Boston in a seven-game series with that frontline. The Celtics' big men had their way last night, and Perkins wasn't even there. Miami needs to correct that problem somehow. They don't have a single player they can pound the ball to on the low block. It doesn't matter how much James, Wade, and Bosh "jel"; with no good low-post players (sorry, but Bosh is a jump shooter), they're not beating Boston (or maybe even Orlando) in the playoffs.
                              You're not going to beat Boston, Orlando, or any good team by standing around the perimeter shooting jumpers. You can say that James and Wade are great slashers, but it is EXTREMELY hard to slash against either the Celtics or the Magic because of their interior defenders.
                              I don't see in any way possible how Miami can beat Boston this year. Even beating Chicago (or even Orlando) might be a stretch.
                              And then got crushed.

Comment

Logan is doin work

Comment

Working...
                                X