Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, if we trade for Lopez, he already knows how to do the Lo Viste.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
      Really?

Everything he did beyond plugging Hanley was over the top IMO
      0 issue with him doing the "lo viste" back to our team. Its obnoxious when we do it, so they should be able to handle it back at them.

Comment

• It's no different than Texas doing the claw every hit.

Comment

• Which is stupid.

Comment

• and that's obnoxious too
            ----
            what hugg said

Comment

• It's a freaking game, it's supposed to be fun, getting upset over a hand signal the other team does that doesn't show up anyone is beyond retarded.

Comment

• Only problem I had with anything was that the pitch was up.

Hit him in the ass. Don't go upstairs.

Comment

• I don't see the big deal from it. Nor did it ever cause a problem between Texas and their opponents like it just did for Miami.

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                    It's a freaking game, it's supposed to be fun, getting upset over a hand signal the other team does that doesn't show up anyone is beyond retarded.
                    Well, then why is anyone getting upset that Lopez did it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                      I don't see the big deal from it. Nor did it ever cause a problem between Texas and their opponents like it just did for Miami.
                      Lopez wasn't mad at the lo viste. He was mad at Hanley staring at his homerun and pounding his chest a few weeks ago
                      --------------------
                      good inning JJ
                      Last edited by Ramp; 05-09-2012, 09:15 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Meh. I think hitting him was fine but why "stoop" to Hanley/Boni's/Reyes level if he's so offended by Lo Viste?

Bury ball in Hanleys shoulder and act like ya been here before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                          0 issue with him doing the "lo viste" back to our team. Its obnoxious when we do it, so they should be able to handle it back at them.
                          I agree with Ramp

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                            That's not what I was upset about I'm not sure about anyone else. I had a problem with him going up and in on Hanley and then trying to escalate things as he left the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                              Lopez wasn't mad at the lo viste. He was mad at Hanley staring at his homerun and pounding his chest a few weeks ago
                              --------------------
                              good inning JJ
                              Sure looked like he was mad at Lo Viste to me

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                                Because the signals aren't used in a mocking manner when the Marlins do it. Lopez was just a turd when he did that crap and the Marlins couldn't retaliate in any fashion when he did it.

Comment

Working...
                                X