This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
    I think the thing in CF should go off after the Marlins reach base each time
    That would be fun. Someone email Samson

Comment

I think the thing in CF should go off after the Marlins reach base each time
      When we win the WS, it's going to go off and a countdown will start and the Flamingos will start rotating completely in a sparkler fiesta and it will launch in to space.
      There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

special handshakes aren't happening on first or second base
        It's an extension of it for that reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
          regardless... special handshakes aren't out in the open

they aren't even close to the same thing
          --------------------
          I wonder what tr305 thinks
          Last edited by Ramp; 05-09-2012, 09:23 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• I'm bored of this now.

Comment

• Wilton Lopez got a SoFla game thread to 6 pages for the first time in 4 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                Wilton Lopez got a SoFla game thread to 6 pages for the first time in 4 games.
                All of the game threads have been pretty crappy since the San Diego Heath Bellplosion game, which was the 3rd largest in SFM history.
                poop

Comment

LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I GOT A HIT

It's annoying. I don't mind a guy on the other team doing it after he hits someone. It's the equivalent of "suck my dick, and look how dumb you look ::lo viste::

Comment

• I missed what happened, someone please give my cliff notes on what transpired.
                    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• Chaos causes conversation.
                      --------------------
                      Originally posted by Beef View Post
                      LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I GOT A HIT

It's annoying. I don't mind a guy on the other team doing it after he hits someone. It's the equivalent of "suck my dick, and look how dumb you look ::lo viste::
                      The Brewers and Rangers had been doing things like that for far longer and it never caused this sort of reaction out of a pitcher.
                      Last edited by MiamiHomer; 05-09-2012, 09:27 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                        All of the game threads have been pretty crappy since the San Diego Heath Bellplosion game, which was the 3rd largest in SFM history.
                        Hugg and I have been holding this shit together all week, with some help from Jorge.

Where the fuck you been? Easy to criticize from behind your keyboard (and beard).

Comment

Chaos causes conversation.
                          --------------------

The Brewers and Rangers had been doing things like that for far longer and it never caused this sort of reaction out of a pitcher.
                          It should. Those things are annoying. Then it becomes extra annoying when you are copying the idea of it. And then even extra extra annoying when you are a copy of a copy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                            Where the fuck you been? Easy to criticize from behind your keyboard (and beard).
                            I been around. I posted today!
                            poop

Comment

it's got more to do with Hanley's HR off him a few weeks ago than it does about Lo Viste

if Adrian Beltre stared down a homerun, pounded his chest against Mike Dunn... I would believe the next time they'd face, Dunn would smoke him

also, how much Brewers/Rangers games do you watch?... how would you even know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                                I been around. I posted today!
                                Not even one post about [insert random slap hitter] outslugging Smoak. You're doing it wrong. Get it together.

Comment

Working...
                                X