Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlins (SS) @ Tigers and Hurricanes @ Marlins (SS), From Lakeland and Little Havana

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sandroimbuto
    daft, Key lime chicken taco at the miami mex behind first plate.

While on the subject of food, Marlins Park has the best BALLPARK pizza we have had to date.

Comment

I sat next to Daft AND Sandro today. ::weak knees::

Comment

Which one did you pick?
        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Sandro only out of convenience. We rode the Miami trolley home together.

Comment

j00j, you would have had a hard time figuring out who to blow first if you were sitting in Sec 22 Row A tonight.
            --------------------
            Not to un-homo this thread but I've now been to the new ballpark twice and have yet to take the Hungarian and she let me know when I got home that she's not to pleased about it.

Last edited by Namaste; 03-06-2012, 11:36 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Tell her to earn it.

Also, I expect so much ass grabbin' at the bash.
              There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

I had a great time last night. I will be emailing Samson about a couple things. Not sure how much he'll care but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandroimbuto
                  Concessions and?
                  Here's my list that I can remember:
                  • Wifi - Didn't work while on the field, but worked perfectly fine closer to the concessions.
                  • PA - Was a disaster, coudn't understand anything that they were saying.
                  • Concessions - SLLOOOWWW and it didn't look like they were understaffed, just looked like they didn't really know what they were doing. Not a big deal though, this is precisley the reason they did these soft openings.
                  • Food prices - Not necessarily the food, but $4.50 for a small soda? That's excessive.

On a lighter note:
                  • Getting in and out of the stadium was a breeze. I was in bed by 10:45 last night and I live out west.
                  • The food was OUTSTANDING. Steak tacos were awesome, and my wife had the chicken fingers which was excellent as well.
                  • Everyone (employees) at the stadium was very nice, which is a nice thing to see.

Comment

I have to say, when you account for all the things you expect to be fixed after the soft open, the stadium is pretty close to perfect
                    God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                    - Daft

Comment

Yes, we've noticed a hugh improvement on courteousness by employees

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge18 View Post
                        Here's my list that I can remember:
                        • Wifi - Didn't work while on the field, but worked perfectly fine closer to the concessions.
                        • PA - Was a disaster, coudn't understand anything that they were saying.
                        • Concessions - SLLOOOWWW and it didn't look like they were understaffed, just looked like they didn't really know what they were doing. Not a big deal though, this is precisley the reason they did these soft openings.
                        • Food prices - Not necessarily the food, but $4.50 for a small soda? That's excessive.

On a lighter note:
                        • Getting in and out of the stadium was a breeze. I was in bed by 10:45 last night and I live out west.
                        • The food was OUTSTANDING. Steak tacos were awesome, and my wife had the chicken fingers which was excellent as well.
                        • Everyone (employees) at the stadium was very nice, which is a nice thing to see.
                        Just wanted to update everyone on my gripes that I had.
                        • Wifi worked much better on Wednesday, worked pretty much everywhere.
                        • PA was a million times better, and you could actually understand what they were saying.
                        • Concessions were much faster this time around. Still a little slow though.
                        • We were told that the drinks during the regular season were going to be much bigger.

Comment

More than a few people complained about the cup sizes.

Comment

Jorge, stop bitching and just watch the game when you go there
                            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
                              Jorge, stop bitching and just watch the game when you go there

Comment

Working...
                              X