This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins @ Phillies, 1:05 Pm

I'm not very optimistic about this game getting played. The outer rain bands of Irene are showing up on Philadelphia's Doppler radar and the game is not supposed to start for another 3.5 hours. Good chance this game gets postponed.

If not, your starters are Sanchez vrs. Halladay and I will take the hit to my game thread record.

This game won't be played.

/will bump

Comment

The outer bands have hit Citizen's Bank Park. Not sure why they let the fans in but they have.

I mean, do they really think they're going to get this game in?

Comment

Volstad must be having panic attacks.

Comment

@joecapMARLINS: #Marlins bench coach Brandon Hyde -- u look at the radar, it's a tie-dye blob coming right at us.
          /Twitter

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbtC4RyQZO8[/ame]

What a guy!

Comment

Already more valuable than Dwayne Wise.

Comment

Cancelled. I can't believe it took them this long to cancel it. It was pretty obvious when it started raining an hour an a half before the game was supposed to start that it was going to not get played.

Comment

Theory as to why game got cancelled: started raining earlier than they thought because the storm was weaker than originally thought, thus more disorganized.

Comment

Good possibility. I guess what bothers me is that the rain started at 11:30 and it took them almost two hours to call the game when you know a fucking hurricane is coming so it's not going to stop anytime soon.

Comment

It had to do with having the reschedule an entire series in the future.

Comment

Working...
                      X