This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erick View Post
    The Marlins tend to do it more than a good team, hence the reason why they suck more than the good teams.
    No, hence nothing.

And even though the bunt was poorly executed, the Cardinals still got the job done that inning.
    Right, the point being 1) that looking at one at-bat or one inning and making a dumb statement is dumb and 2) you suck at getting points.

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
      No, hence nothing.

Right, the point being 1) that looking at one at-bat or one inning and making a dumb statement is dumb and 2) you suck at getting points.
      So it's stupid to say that the Marlins probably fuck up a lot more than the Cardinals even though the Cardinals are clearly a better team?

I don't think it's silly to say that the Cardinals are far more likely to capitalize on mistakes considering that the middle of their order is awesome. Ours has been mediocre by comparison.

Comment

This is just tragic.

Comment

So it's stupid to say that the Marlins probably fuck up a lot more than the Cardinals even though the Cardinals are clearly a better team?
          Who said that, guy that never gets anything?

You said one thing, it was dumb.

Then you tried to say other things that weren't as dumb, but those things were not the first thing you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
            Who said that, guy that never gets anything?

You said one thing, it was dumb.

Then you tried to say other things that weren't as dumb, but those things were not the first thing you said.
            Nope. My point was pretty clear.

That inning represents a lot of what has happened to the Marlins all year, specifically against better teams.

Failing to capitalize and getting big innings which they could've done the half-inning before isn't a one game sample fluke. It's been happening all year. The lineup has been attrocious with .RISP. The Cardinals lineup has been awesome all year.

It's not my fault you're a stalking retard.
            Last edited by Erick; 08-07-2011, 04:07 PM.

Comment

If we're going to lose we should do it in under 3.5 hours.

Comment

Working...
              X