X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins @ Rangers; 8:05 Pm

Brad Hand vrs. Derek Holland

Lineup:

joecapMARLINS: PeteyPipes is starting for #Marlins CF Boni, 2B Infante, 1B Gaby, SS Hanley, LF LoMo, DH Stanton, C Buck, 3B Helms, RF Petersen, P Hand
    /Twitter

I will be there again. I hope we don't get crushed again.

Festa's Hero
    Last edited by MiamiHomer; 07-02-2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

I can't see the picture, thus I cannot confirm or deny.

Comment

Fixed.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post

Festa's Hero
            !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            --------------------
            OMG HE'S THE BEST
            Last edited by Party; 07-02-2011, 05:51 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Hanley goes granny! 4-0 in the first! This is more like it!

Comment

That was purty.

Comment

5-0!
                  --------------------
                  Pitching change. That was quick.
                  Last edited by THE_REAL_MIBS; 07-02-2011, 07:32 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

You know you suck when Helms hits your fastball that well.

Comment

The funny part is, we'll need about 4 more runs to win this game

Comment

Marlins lead the majors this year with 5 Grand Slams.

Comment

Two hard hit liners but right to Hanley and Infante.
                          --------------------
                          That ball was not hard hit and it's a single. Ironic.
                          --------------------
                          Thought that might have been gone off the bat.
                          Last edited by THE_REAL_MIBS; 07-02-2011, 07:49 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I don't think that Brad Hand belongs in the big leagues yet.

Comment

I wonder if Hand makes it to 5 IP.

Comment

Working...
                              X