This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Score a run please. kthx.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• Steve Garvey looks like a senator.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
        Well no need to throw a slider where he threw it, he could have thrown it but he missed really badly where Buck wanted it.
        I totally agree that you cant miss there.

But I just think if he hangs it the pitch before...why go back to it right away? Throw the fastball off the plate away just to change the hitters eye level and the speed of the pitch. Come back with a slider down and away, and even if you miss, there is a better chance that Nix doesnt rip it.

Comment

• Because Nix looked silly chasing 2 sliders in the AB. Don't think he wanted to waste time but in that thinking he missed.

Comment

• regressiontothemean.exe

Comment

• Time to get Infante back in that 2 hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
                regressiontothemean.exe
                Yeah, I don't want to be super reactionary, but he's starting to get back towards the 40 end of a 40-60 split with Dobbs. I think we've gotta be real quick with getting him out of the everyday lineup.
                poop

Comment

• Time to lose.

Comment

• Yep wgl.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                      Because Nix looked silly chasing 2 sliders in the AB. Don't think he wanted to waste time but in that thinking he missed.
                      Again, I totally agree that Nix looked awful at those 1st two pitches.

I guess its just me, but after that 1st hanging slider, I wouldnt go right back to it, especially when Id thrown it to Nix 3 out of the 4 pitches in the AB.

Its all mute if Dunn throws strikes to Werth/Laroche or doesnt hang an 0-2 pitch in a big spot.

Comment

• Boner: 4 for his last 30 with 10 Ks. OPS has dropped .100 points in 8 games.

I like his glove so much more than Dobbs, but he's just not doing it right now.
                        poop

Comment

• We bad.

Comment

• This bullpen can't seem to work a 1-2-3 inning lately.

Comment

• Ump has called a terrible game.

Comment

• SUDDEN DEATH!

Comment

Working...
                                X