• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck.

Comment

• GOD

Comment

• fuckin extra innings
        I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac!

Comment

• Not liking this.

Comment

• The Marlins should try to use Sanches as their closer.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonathan2323 View Post
              The Marlins should try to use Sanches as their closer.
              I was thinking the same thing. Yeah, then you're losing your long-man, but the closer role is more important and he's been our most effective pitcher. Nunez has not been getting the job done and he gives up too many baserunners in general. And Lindstrom is still not demonstrated that he's effective either.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonathan2323 View Post
                The Marlins should try to use Sanches as their closer.

Why? He's easily one of our best relievers and one that can go chunks of innings. Stupid to waste him there unless he's going old school closing with 3 inning saves.

Comment

• great inning by Pinto. i still have no faith in you though lol

Comment

• good innings by Pinto

Comment

• nice inning fro pinto, me like

got the power bats cmon up
                      Originally posted by Matt Wilson
                      Fish and Chips just became the smartest man on the board
                      Tom Koehler(4-0)
                      AAA: 7 GS, 40.2 IP, 2.66 ERA, 34 H, 12 ER, 17 BB, 31 SO, GO/AO 0.87, BAA .233 , 1.25 WHIP

Comment

• Finish it here....I'd rather not have to face the top of Houston's lineup again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sashimi View Post
                          I was thinking the same thing. Yeah, then you're losing your long-man, but the closer role is more important and he's been our most effective pitcher. Nunez has not been getting the job done and he gives up too many baserunners in general. And Lindstrom is still not demonstrated that he's effective either.
                          With Badenhop hurt and 3/5 of our rotation having the tendency to not last past the 4/5 inning I'd rather have Sanches stay in the long reliever role in order to possibly actually have a lead in the 9th.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hanram View Post
                            Why? He's easily one of our best relievers and one that can go chunks of innings. Stupid to waste him there unless he's going old school closing with 3 inning saves.
                            He was the closer in the minors and he has been one of the most effective relievers. They should give him a shot.

Comment

• without hopper in the pen, sanches is our long guy.

Comment

• I recall some people clamoring for Pinto to be demoted/released earlier this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X