9/5 | Braves at Marlins | 12:10 EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beef View Post
    Festa gon stand out in the right-centerfield seats and yell at Maybin for suckin after he saves two runs.
    If he keeps doing stuff like that then yes.

Comment

I'm going to yell at Emilio when he doesn't rob a HR.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
        Yet we are tied instead of down 2 because he made a play I doubt anyone else on the team makes. You just went out of your way to ignore an amazing play to bash him on something.
        ZOMGWHATANAMAZINGPLAY..........

....BUTWHYDIDHEIGNORETHECUTOFFMANALLOWINGANOTHERRU NTOSCORE

Happy?

Comment

No.

Comment

And look, sure we're tied, but we're tied because Maybin didn't use his head. We could be winning.

See how that game works when you consider the entire play? Ofcourse not, because I'm just bashing Maybin to bash him.

Comment

Originally posted by Festa View Post
              And look, sure we're tied, but we're tied because Maybin didn't use his head. We could be winning.

See how that game works when you consider the entire play? Ofcourse not, because I'm just bashing Maybin to bash him.
              Glad you realize that.

Comment

Leroux sucks worse then Maybin

Comment

Most of the pitching staff sucks more than Maybin.

Comment

The funny thing is, if Maybin doesn't make that play Festa don't complain.

Comment

Let's all just agree that Emilio is awesome.

Comment

I did not drop a WTF?!? when I walked in and saw the score at 6-4, I just imagined it.

No it's just when Maybin fucks up.

Comment

Get off your ass out there and yell at Stanton for striking out 50% of the time, most of the time.

Or just, don't stand out there heckling the Marlins....

Comment

Originally posted by Festa View Post
                            It's a Catch 22 with that guy. He saves 4 runs, but then he fucks it up and gives ATL an unnecessary run.

Why didn't he throw to the cut-off man?
                            From the look of the replay, the runner at 1st was stil running back so Maybin was throwing in there looking for a potential double play. He just didn't put enough on the throw to get it in there.

Isn't that the normal move on a play like that? How many OFers would be consciously worried that the guy on 2nd is going to tag up and score?

Comment

Usually you throw to cut off regardless but Maybin has throw out people in the past like that.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonCane View Post
                                From the look of the replay, the runner at 1st was stil running back so Maybin was throwing in there looking for a potential double play. He just didn't put enough on the throw to get it in there.

Isn't that the normal move on a play like that? How many OFers would be consciously worried that the guy on 2nd is going to tag up and score?
                                Yeah I know OFers in HS are taught to throw behind the runner if you can double someone off.

Festa just has a weird hankering for trashing players on his own team.

Comment

Working...
                                X