This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goodfella View Post
    Should have realized that. Why was Maybin in his face?
    You misunderstood the post

Comment

• Originally posted by FishFanInPA View Post
      Harold Reynolds and Dan Plesac say you shouldnt steal down 11. How's those people Beef? Are they acceptable enough for you?
      No, the only good thing about MLBN is when they show live coverage. The studio guys suck like the rest of em.

Also, I dont think they said that. I think they had a problem with the way he slid hard and thru the bag kind of at our players

Comment

Yeah no, i'll actually listen to people who play the game.

Like Aaron Boone!?!

Comment

Yeah no, i'll actually listen to people who play the game.
          I am fairly certain everyone on here has played baseball. If you are down, and have a chance to score, why not take it?

Using your logic, if a team gets down by 10 runs they should forfeit. All offense intended, that is stupid.
          Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
          Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
          Noah Perio
          Jupiter
          39 AB
          15 H
          0 2B
          0 3B
          0 HR
          0 BB
          .385/.385/.385

Comment

• I don't have a problem with anything Morgan did. If he were a Marlin, I might even like him more.

That said, the baseball etiquette guide says that his two offenses warranted beanings, but that doesn't make what he did "wrong." It's just the way this silly game is sometimes.

Comment

• The Nats fans that are commenting on the piece that Frisaro wrote on the Marlins site are not supporting Morgan. Quite the opposite in fact. Just saying.

Comment

• So that makes them right? Just saying.

Comment

• It's probably fip. He's a nats fan.

Comment

• And a fan of every college athletics program.
                    Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                    Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                    Noah Perio
                    Jupiter
                    39 AB
                    15 H
                    0 2B
                    0 3B
                    0 HR
                    0 BB
                    .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Originally posted by Swift View Post
                      I don't have a problem with anything Morgan did. If he were a Marlin, I might even like him more.

That said, the baseball etiquette guide says that his two offenses warranted beanings, but that doesn't make what he did "wrong." It's just the way this silly game is sometimes.
                      The way he conducted himself as he walked off the field was certainly wrong.

Comment

• LeBatardShow: Gaby sanchez produced more violence than all of ufc 118. Rare for menace to be brought by someone named Gaby
                        /Twitter

Comment

Working...
                        X