Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell happened to our defense this inning? Is everyone still riled up from the fight?

Comment

Beef's right, Gaby doesnt like to bend down. Probably still hurt from trucking Nyjer.

Comment

I don't really care about him stealing the bases down 10 runs, he's just playing the game. Now the shit he pulled walking off the field just puts him in uber douche status especially after what he did a few days ago throwing the ball hard in the stands and hurting someone.

Comment

He was talking more shit coming off the field again after he left.
          LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Yes, agreed he's a douche on those accounts MH

Comment

Originally posted by FishFanInPA View Post
              Well considering it's not professional for a team up 11 runs to steal, i'd like to think it's the same the other way.
              Uh?
              --------------------
              The day a coach tells me my team can't steal down by 10, is the day my first basemen clotheslines him.
              Last edited by Mainge; 09-01-2010, 08:25 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

What Fip is saying IS what "people" say. People like Mike and Mike, Skip Bayless, probably Jay Mariotti, etc. etc.

I think its dumb at the professional level. They're gettin paid to do this, stop they guy from doing shit.

If its college or kids, I can understand not rubbing it in the kids faces. At the same time, dont be a bunch of pussies kids, it happens, we dont all get 12th place trophies. But still, it is the nice thing to do/not do.

Comment

they did throw at him twice though. at the same time volstad didnt hold him on first nor second at all. he didnt glance at all to hold him. granted the guy has issues and is maybe a bit out of control with another of the few recent happenings.

buutttttt i mean shit, volstad threw at him twice. first pitch as well.

Comment

stealing 2nd and 3rd after getting beaned is fucking baller

he's a bitch, but I have no issues with that

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                      What Fip is saying IS what "people" say. People like Mike and Mike, Skip Bayless, probably Jay Mariotti, etc. etc.

I think its dumb at the professional level. They're gettin paid to do this, stop they guy from doing shit.

If its college or kids, I can understand not rubbing it in the kids faces. At the same time, dont be a bunch of pussies kids, it happens, we dont all get 12th place trophies. But still, it is the nice thing to do/not do.
                      I agree if your up by 10, don't be a dickhead. But if you're down? Why wouldn't we try to win?

Comment

but im ok with it. but dont throw it all on nyjer morgan. volstad is the one who single handedly started the fight by throwing at him two at bats in a row lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                          I agree if your up by 10, don't be a dickhead. But if you're down? Why wouldn't we try to win?
                          Oh, yeah. Thats part of what is tough about the whole thing, because if one team has given in and isn't trying to extend their lead, its kinda like maybe you should give up or else you shouldn't expect them to give up. Ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                            I still have no issue with him for anything he did
                            Lol I got negged for this

Comment

Tony Reali tweeting about the fight. Looks like we'll get some playtime on Around the Horn and PTI tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                                Lol I got negged for this
                                By who lol I'm just curious.

Comment

Working...
                                X