FLA @ CIN 8/14/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLA @ CIN 8/14/10

I will be four doors down the hall from Rich and Tommy.

Mibs will be there. I will be there. One of us will enjoy it more than the other.

You going to be in a Suite?

I'll be in the same section behind home plate that I was in yesterday just a couple rows farther back. Hopefully this section isn't jinxed.

Heck, it can't be worse than last night, right?

Comment

I'm going to be on the press box level, in the Reds on Radio affiliate suite. You probs didn't see my comment in the postgame for last night; I got to meet and talk to Rich and Tommy.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that but I didn't know you were on the press level. If you see them again, say hi for me.

Comment

Less than two hours to game time and it looks like it's going to rain. Guess I'd better bring my poncho.
          --------------------
          It's raining.
          Last edited by THE_REAL_MIBS; 08-14-2010, 04:31 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

No Murphy =/

1) Hanley Ramirez, SS

2) Logan Morrison, LF

3) Gaby Sanchez, 1B

4) Dan Uggla, 2B

5) Cody Ross, CF

6) Mike Stanton, RF

7) Wes Helms, 3B

8) Brett Hayes, C

9) Sean West, P

Comment

Mibs, dontcha wish you were in a suite? I saw rich and tommy again. I was gonna tell them some random chick I've never met and don't really know at all said hi, and that if they introduced said girl to Chris Volstad they could surely have their way with her, but I forgot. Make sure you try some funnel fries, penn station, and a skyline chili cheese coney.
              --------------------
              David samson and michael hill just stopped me in the hallway to ask if I knew someone who could unlock their box. They were nice.
              Last edited by Madman81; 08-14-2010, 06:26 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

He plays D too!
                --------------------
                My point from about a week ago still stands. Hanley has so much "fuck it I'm not letting this get screwed up" DNA in him that I really want to see what happens if we put two or three legitimate "role models" and accountabilibuddies on the team with him.
                Last edited by Swifty; 08-14-2010, 07:59 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Can't imagine who Hanley considers a role model and who the FO considers a role model are even close.
                  poop

Comment

I can see Hanley wanting to make sure he's still seen as the #1 guy on the team.

Comment

Stanton is leading off the next inning...for the fourth time tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                        Mibs, dontcha wish you were in a suite? I saw rich and tommy again. I was gonna tell them some random chick I've never met and don't really know at all said hi, and that if they introduced said girl to Chris Volstad they could surely have their way with her, but I forgot. Make sure you try some funnel fries, penn station, and a skyline chili cheese coney.
                        --------------------
                        David samson and michael hill just stopped me in the hallway to ask if I knew someone who could unlock their box. They were nice.
                        Thanks anyway.

The cell phone service for AT&T customers sucks in there. I can't get any kind of signal in there.

I did try the Skyline chili cheese coney. Very good. I will have to try the funnel fries tomorrow. What is a Penn station?
                        --------------------
                        Oh, and some Reds fan saw me walking around with my gnome that they gave away and asked me if I'd sell it to him for $10. I did.
                        Last edited by THE_REAL_MIBS; 08-14-2010, 09:49 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Penn Station is a sub company. They sell cheesesteaks at the ballpark.

It's not AT&T. You actually get a signal, but when there is a big crowd, there is not enough capacity to handle all the cell data. Whenever the crowd is above 35k, I have full bars but it's still difficult to get a message or call to go through.

Comment

Where do they sell the funnel fries? Is it like a funnel cake?
                            --------------------
                            And it's nice to know that I'm not the only one that can't get any calls, text or internet in there. You're right, I do have bars but I can't do anything with my phone that requires wireless service in there. My phone just blows up with text messages when I leave the builing and cross the street
                            Last edited by THE_REAL_MIBS; 08-14-2010, 10:27 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

It is like funnel cake. Except it's fries of them. It's awesome. I know they're behind section 120. I can get back to you on more locations later.

Comment

Working...
                              X