This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins Vs Wade LeBlanc @ The Gaslamp District

Mike Stanton: Oh, you. You just couldn't move me up in the order, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incompetent, aren't you? Huh? You won't move me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't speak up because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
    Edwin Rodriguez: You'll be batting 7th forever.
    Mike Stanton: 7th? You're insane! Not like anyone cares where I bat anyway. I'm in beastmode.
    Edwin: This city just showed you that it's full of people ready to believe in this team. Beastmode or not.
    Mike Stanton: Until their spirit breaks completely. Until they get a good look at the real Gaby Sanchez and all the heroic things he's done. You didn't think I'd risk losing the battle for this clubhouse's soul in a fistfight with you? No. You need an ace in the hole. Mine's Gaby.
    Edwin: What did you do?
    Mike Stanton: I took Florida's rookie of the year contender and I brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. You see, greatness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!
    [Stanton laughs hysterically as Edwin races off and the Padres come to take the Stanton into custody]

I can has BOOMSTICK?

I love the TDK quote.
    This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Ramirez ss, morrison lf, sanchez 1b, uggla 2b, stanton rf, ross cf, helms 3b, paulino c, volstad p
      Originally posted by Matt Wilson
      Fish and Chips just became the smartest man on the board
      Tom Koehler(4-0)
      AAA: 7 GS, 40.2 IP, 2.66 ERA, 34 H, 12 ER, 17 BB, 31 SO, GO/AO 0.87, BAA .233 , 1.25 WHIP

Comment

That lineup is for me, given what we have to choose from at 3B.

Comment

give me murphyyyyyyy

Comment

Stannnnntton

Comment

Heck of a top of the first.

Comment

For God's sake...put a fucking hitter away.
                --------------------
                Ugh.
                Last edited by Valid; 07-30-2010, 09:29 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

He makes me Volsad.

Comment

How can someone defend this guy? He can barely put a fastball in the strikezone and when he does it gets hammered. He secondary stuff is garbage.

Comment

it's okay...maybe the sun was in his eyes...or he was hungover

Comment

Originally posted by Festa View Post
                        How can someone defend this guy? He can barely put a fastball in the strikezone and when he does it gets hammered. He secondary stuff is garbage.
                        His changeup does look pretty solid tonight, though. He's thrown a few very good ones.

Comment

I saw Tejada tie his shoes and adjust his junk in the middle of one of Voly's curveballs.

Comment

Fuck. Hanley and Uggla just missing homers.

Comment

PETCO is the closest comparison to the new ballpark in terms of foul territory and outfield dimensions. The new stadium is going to be deeper to left though, not as deep as PETCO in the alleys.
                              --------------------
                              Three times he's been 0-2 on a guy and its gone to 3-2.
                              Last edited by Party; 07-30-2010, 09:40 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Working...
                              X