Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know that I would make jokes and I wouldn't just talk about shit that doesnt make sense all day long.

So chances are, the people who are fucking retarded - most of the world - would want to hear more people say things like - FIRE DAY COACH AND LITE A FIRE UNDER DA ASSES

Comment

Originally posted by FishFanInPA View Post
      It's funny how beef hates on everyone in the media being Rich/Tommy, Colin Cowherd, other announcers et al...yet I guarantee if he did it, he'd be the worst because no one would think his jokes are funny.
      More people who understand baseball would agree with him over 80% of the people who talk about baseball like if it were 1895 and Wee Willie Keeler were still leading the league in bunt hits and hustle.

Comment

I have not heard Cowherd for a couple months. I heard him once for 40 seconds a month after I saw his retarded show on TV.

It doesnt take too much listening time to figure out, dang, this guy sounds like a retarded snot

Comment

2 for his last 41. please keep sending him out there.
          --------------------
          so arguably, we have more talent in our starting nine then the Padres yet they do the fundamentals like moving runners and stuff...something we're allergic to doing.
          I hate you and your stupid fuckin cliche-isms right now. They're winning because they have a real fucking bullpen. With all thir fucking "fundamentals" they are 25th in runs scored compared to 10th for us. They have the best fucking bullpen in the fucking majors you virgin little fuck.

Comment

Everyone thinks he's an idiot but you have to listen to the show to know it. So as much as you dislike him, you still tune in.
            Wrong, there are plenty of places where people post stupid things he says. It's solely for comedic relieve that someone with that level of stupidity has a job of that stature.

Comment

When Wayne Huizenga was having a hard time selling the Marlins he threatened to create a Board of Directors made up of local politicians and sportswriters to run the team.

Can you imagine a bunch of Fips running the Marlins?

Comment

We could fire the manager after every loss to light fires and we could call teams up and offer Chris Seddon, Chris Seddon and Chris Seddon for Adrian Gonzalez

Comment

No instead let's let reactionary people like the one's on this board do it. Some guy would go 0 for 4 and you guys would cut him and send him to A ball.

Comment

What would Hanley do to Fip if he was the manager?

Comment

No instead let's let reactionary people like the one's on this board do it. Some guy would go 0 for 4 and you guys would cut him and send him to A ball.
                      Coming from you that's pretty hypocritical.

Comment

2 for his last 41. please keep sending him out there.
                        --------------------
                        so arguably, we have more talent in our starting nine then the Padres yet they do the fundamentals like moving runners and stuff...something we're allergic to doing.
                        EHEHHEEHEHHAE.

Who has said that? Example immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                          What would Hanley do to Fip if he was the manager?
                          Always bunting with men on.

Comment

Let's just make a cliche board and throw knives at it to figure out how we should react after any given day

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                              Coming from you that's pretty hypocritical.
                              Really? I didn't want Fredi fired...While I hated Pinto, I didnt want him off the team.

And if you are talking about me wanting to bench Stanton a game or two, well that's ridiculous.

Cantu's struggling. Give him a game off. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

San Diago

Comment

Working...
                                X