X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to call up LoMo.

Comment

This is so painful to watch right now. It's like getting your toenails pulled off with pliers.

Comment

Originally posted by BeefWillingham View Post
        That is true. I am glad you said this. I do hope he somehow stops being one of the worst players I have ever seen, I just think it's weird that people loved reading about his homers in the minors so he seems to get a much longer leash around here.
        He has a longer leash because he was out top prospect by far in the minors.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
          Stanton has shown a track record of struggling after moving up but eventually making the adjustment to be successful. Only what 60-70 ABs in and people are pissed about him. Stanton showed the same shut last year after going up to AA. That's all I'm saying.
          Sure. I'm not calling for his head or want to demote him, yet. But he is really fucking bad right now. 47% whiffs? How is that possible? And it's fastballs which blows my mind as I thought the breaking stuff was going to tear him up.

Comment

Woulda been nice if he woulda seen AAA. just saying.
            "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
            - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
              He has a longer leash because he was out top prospect by far in the minors.
              Top prospect or not, I fucking hate watching a guy suck that much dick.

Comment

Poor Cody
                He'll be fine with the Yankees, since every time I read a rumour post on here that's where some expert says he's going.
                --------------------
                Top prospect or not, I fucking hate watching a guy suck that much dick.
                Some people like things of that nature.
                Last edited by jOOj; 06-26-2010, 08:50 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

It's different if he's making contact but the strikeouts are worrisome especially with pitches that he hit in AA.

Comment

Dig in, Beef. Coghlan last year sucked dick for 10 games longer than Stanton has this year and he was not out on his ass.

Comment

Stanton's swing looks mind-boggilingly (made up words FTW) awkward. It worked in the minors and in time it will most likely work in the majors, but it's one of the least smooth looking swings I've seen out of a supposed top prospect. Not that a smooth-looking swing guarantees success or anything - just look at the last guy to wear #27.

Comment

Actually, mind-boggling is in the dictionary.

Comment

Cody Beef is up... this could be awesome.
                          There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Fluck

Comment

Nice catch by Gwynneth.
                              There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

yes, I am aware of that, but throwing -ly on the end is likely incorrect usage.

Maybe Stanton will walk us off and quell the ire towards him for a night.

Comment

Working...
                                X