This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DropkickAlex View Post
    I don't turn 21 for another month sadly.
    You gotta know someone who can get you some.. Hell back when I was younger my mom would buy it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TealMonster08 View Post
      Wood, Buente, and Lamb gone tonight?

I miss Burke so so much.
      Wood's not good but it also wasn't a good spot to use him in (4 of the six guys he's faced were lefties). But basically everyone besides Tank and Nunez suck against lefties.

It's easy to say this now but I'm now regretting letting go of Cristhian Martinez. 5.50! K/BB in AAA, and so far has 5 K/0 BB in 4 IP for the Braves. Thing is, he's fastball/change up guy, he's a righty who can get lefties out, and we kinda really need that right now.

Comment

Remembering that you dont root for the Indians should do the trick. You could be watching that train wreck every night.

Comment

Where's the new confidence poll? Is it taking a break with Festa going on vacation? I'm down to a 1 right now. Unless our starters start pitching 9 innings everyday, I have no confidence that we can get any wins anymore. The offense is too inconsistent and the bullpen cannot hold any kind of lead.

Comment

Originally posted by nny View Post
            I'd say since 2007, where you could name about 5 guys
            Did we forget the Graham Taylor starts?

In case we did: 3 GS, 11 IP, 16 H, 12 BB, 5 Ks, 10 ER (14 RA total). Solid ERA of 8.18 and WHIP of 2.545.

Comment

Gabberific!!!

Comment

Call up Dan Jennings. He can't be worse than the shit we're throwing out there right now.

Comment

I liked Martinez, because he was different. I feel like too many of our bullpen arms are the same. 88-92, sliders, and changeups from 3/4 delivery. Itd be nice to keep hitters offbalance with a variety of bullpen arm styles.

Comment

so H2R with RISP lets see if he can get this done

Comment

Originally posted by TealMonster08 View Post
                      Remembering that you dont root for the Indians should do the trick. You could be watching that train wreck every night.
                      I don't get Marlins games on TV only on ESPN Gamecast. I do however get Indians and Pirates games.

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                        Call up Dan Jennings. He can't be worse than the shit we're throwing out there right now.
                        Jennings is not ready. Jennings might walk more guys than Buente if he were called up

Comment

H2R!!!
                          --------------------
                          now that walking in the run is huge.
                          Last edited by AdamRavs; 06-19-2010, 08:58 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Dats da fuck I'm talkin bout.

Comment

How can anyone listen to that noise. Thank god I don't like soccer. I'm going through a nervous breakdown turning it on bottom 7th.

Going to the game tomorrow. I'm going to freak if I hear these things.

Comment

This is where Cantu should bunt, amirite?

Comment

Working...
                                X