Pinto free edition
    Sanchez life

PRP 0

PMSD +8

Comment

OFFENSIVE EXPLOSION
      Sanchez life

Comment

can't do that when you could have had a runner on 3rd and less than 2 outs :\

Comment

I fucking dont like Stanton.

What an ugly fucking swing

Comment

Strikeout, homer - the two sides of Ricky
            Sanchez life

Comment

Originally posted by BeefWillingham View Post
              I fucking dont like Stanton.

What an ugly fucking swing

Comment

Can I get a "Fuck this team"?
                Sanchez life

Comment

I find it funny that an error on the pitcher still allows him to not get runs charged to him.

Comment

I'm so stoked that we have Tim Wood.

Comment

I miss Cameron Maybin

Comment

Sell Sell Sell

Comment

fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss fastball down the middle swing and miss

Comment

That's what happens when you are constantly anticipating a breaking ball.
                            --------------------
                            I didn't expect Beef to be the first one to get upset about Stanton.
                            Last edited by MiamiHomer; 06-17-2010, 08:50 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

maybe he is an asshole for thinking he is getting a breaking ball every single ephing time when he isnt getting breaking balls every single ephing time

Comment

Working...
                              X