Low Payroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Payroll

I have always wondered why the Marlins have had a low payroll for a long time. Can someone explain to me why? Is it because they had to save up for the stadium that they were never sure of getting?
    "I just want them to keep bringing guys on and I'm going to strip them of their health. I bring pain, a lot of pain." Mike Tyson

It's because their owner is cheap and refuses to spend money (like most of the other teams do)

Comment

I heard it had something to do with the Denver airport.

Comment

They are bro haters, plain and simple

Comment

thanks, i think
          "I just want them to keep bringing guys on and I'm going to strip them of their health. I bring pain, a lot of pain." Mike Tyson

Comment

I mean why do you think the reason is?

Comment

he needs money to buy paintings to use as toilet paper

well if people dont go to the games they dont see the reason to put up big money for players which then with turnover of the roster drives off more folks since it is not a traditional market for baseball.

They dont like losing money (even though technically they make large profits perhaps largest in baseball according to some sources).

Comment

Originally posted by Fishfan79 View Post
                he needs money to buy paintings to use as toilet paper

well if people dont go to the games they dont see the reason to put up big money for players which then with turnover of the roster drives off more folks since it is not a traditional market for baseball.

They dont like losing money (even though technically they make large profits perhaps largest in baseball according to some sources).
                wouldnt this bring more people? even with the turnover?

Comment

Swift nailed it.

Comment

The NWO has something to do with it. Not sure if it's Hollywood or Red and Black though.
                    This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Don't turn your back on the Wolfpac
                      God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                      - Daft

Comment

Loria is kind of a douchebag. I mean, he does keep his former son in law around which is like putting your team in the hands of Randy from My Name is Earl.
                        Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                        Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                        Noah Perio
                        Jupiter
                        39 AB
                        15 H
                        0 2B
                        0 3B
                        0 HR
                        0 BB
                        .385/.385/.385

Comment

You don't like Loria? You've never mentioned that!

But that reminds me of something that I thought about a few days ago after the Lebatard show...........I'd say there is a 40% chance that Sampson has taken the butt rocket once in his life.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Daft View Post
                            You don't like Loria? You've never mentioned that!

But that reminds me of something that I thought about a few days ago after the Lebatard show...........I'd say there is a 40% chance that Sampson has taken the butt rocket once in his life.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
                            I actually have just been watching alot of My Name is Earl and wanted an excuse to compare Sampson to Randy.
                            Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                            Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                            Noah Perio
                            Jupiter
                            39 AB
                            15 H
                            0 2B
                            0 3B
                            0 HR
                            0 BB
                            .385/.385/.385

Comment

SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON SAMPEESON

Comment

Working...
                              X