Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidence Poll: 10/06/2009

Graph tomorrow.

Also these will be done biweekly during the offseason.

10.53%
    5.26%
    21.05%
    5.26%
    15.79%
    10.53%
    5.26%
    5.26%
    5.26%
    15.79%

I'm confident we will not lose a game in the playoffs.

Comment

Positive run differential on the year, and confident about team turnover in the offseason.

Comment

we had a good season. i dont wtf is gonna happen or whose still gonna be here next year.
        I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac!

Comment

confident this shit with Fredi is going to force them to make a managerial move, confident they will get rid of one of the arby eligible bats too many (so most likely 3 of them), and confident the return will be underwhelming

Comment

i think if we give JJ an extension, 3 of the 4 are gone (i think Cody stays cuz he is the cheapest and can play all 3 outfield spots). If we dont give JJ an extension, we probably keep 2 of the 4 (Cody and Cantu would be my guess). Uggla and Hermida are gone. and so is Nick Johnson.
            I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac!

Comment

I'm worried about typical Marlins off-season shenanigans.

Comment

2, we had a good season, but I know a lot of the offense is going to be gutted in the coming months and we'll go into next season with Bonifacio as a starter after his amazing breakout season this year.
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

I expect the team to make seven moves in the offseason and six will suck.

Comment

We won't be as bad as 75% of this board thinks we will next year.

My offseason confidence level is 9 until something is done to change it.

Comment

I'm pretty confident we'll make a bunch of moves I hate and that will be of marginal utility to the team. I guess that means I'm good for an 8. Consistency is a mofo.
                      This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

I agree with Daft. Unless something drastic happens, I'm guarded about this offseason. We're bucking convention with trying to extend JJ, I've totally been rope-a-doped in.

Comment

Working...
                        X