X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins Recall Justin Nicolino, Demote Brian Ellington, DFA Jo Jo Reyes

Ellington demoted over McGowan? Or God forbid we cut Dunn
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Nicolino is definitely the guy you want taking the mound when your team hasn't won in a week.

Comment

Why the hell is Dunn still around? Ellington hasn't been terrible.

Comment

Mike Dunn is a grinder

- - - - - - - - - -

"Dunner is a grinder" -Donnie Baseball

Comment

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
          Ellington demoted over McGowan? Or God forbid we cut Dunn
          Ellington doesn't have to be DFA like McGowan. They will ride McGowan till he crumbles than see ya

Dunn is Mattingly's boy

Comment

Frisaro saying Yefri Perez is getting the call up. Guess replacing Cole???

Can't hit BUT speed and knows how to steal bases. Also solid defense in the OF plus can play 2B/SS

Comment

seen him play 5 times this year in jax, speed is unreal
              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                seen him play 5 times this year in jax, speed is unreal
                No announcement he says but rather have him up than Cole clapping and doing nothing. Let CJ or someone PH then if they get on let this kid PR/try to steal a base or 2.

He can't hit but is a pretty good option on the bench

OR NOT?? He isn't up so who knows. Frisaro strikes again!!!
                Last edited by tjfla; 07-02-2016, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Went to the Suns game last night and he didn't play which is a rarity so I assume he is getting a call up

Comment

Bour to DL and some 40 yr old Called Up and Starting at 1B

I know Donnie Baseball loves vets but come on,u can choose speed(Yefri Perez),Bat(Telis)or Power(Destin Hood/Scruggs) and they go with Don Kelly!!!

Cole is gonna have some competition for best cheerleader.No clue how he is still on the ML Team either

Comment

Gillespie is fine. I'd like to have a more versatile player in his spot, but Don Kelly, on the other hand, is a fucking joke.

Comment

These dumb motherfuckers

Comment

Also, Robert Andino sucks, but clearly better than Kelly, better hitter, better defender, more versatile. I must be missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                            Gillespie is fine. I'd like to have a more versatile player in his spot, but Don Kelly, on the other hand, is a fucking joke.
                            Fine? Claps on the bench than looks like crap as a PH. Rather have Yefri Perez to PR in spots. The team needs speed not another coach on the bench

No arguments from me. If it was 2008 I would be cool with Kelly but have at least 4 way better options in the minors and to make matters worse they are actually playing him

Comment

I agree that Gillespie doesn't have much use with the way the roster is set up. I'm just saying, Gillespie is at least a major-league caliber player who did well for us last year. With the way he's been used this year, there's no way he could be successful. Don Kelly should be playing in Mexico or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X