• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Clemens Claimed by Padres, Jo Jo Reyes Recalled

per heyman and Andy Slater on twitter

apparently we waived Paul Clemens, and apparently we have Jo Jo Reyes
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

...And Reyes is a reliever...

Comment

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
      per heyman and Andy Slater on twitter

apparently we waived Paul Clemens, and apparently we have Jo Jo Reyes
      and the confusion goes on. Yep we have Jo Jo however he has been closing since Wittgren left

Hopefully SD claims all of are garbage and we can get Rodney cheap

Comment

4.17 era in AAA this year

are they trying to not make the playoffs?
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Puzzling. Maybe Dunn gets released and Nicolino (or trade) takes Clemens spot in a couple of days.

Comment

Hopefully just bringing a reliever up to help in the pen until Flores makes the next start up here. Next time Flores would be schedule to pitch would be when Clemens's next start was suppose to be. I don't imagine that's coincidental

- - - - - - - - - -

Actually, so does Nicolino

Comment

Originally posted by nny View Post
              Hopefully just bringing a reliever up to help in the pen until Flores makes the next start up here. Next time Flores would be schedule to pitch would be when Clemens's next start was suppose to be. I don't imagine that's coincidental

- - - - - - - - - -

Actually, so does Nicolino
              Nicolino was 6/25 and Flores 6/26 AA for Flores and AAA for Nicolino

Rather have Rienzo but like most of our pitchers he has been out for a month. Surprised tho Lazo didnt get a shot
              Last edited by tjfla; 06-28-2016, 02:42 PM.

Comment

And next start is July 1st. 5 days for Flores, 6 for Nicolino

Comment

I'd be ok with Nicolino coming back up. I think he's gonna figure it out eventually and be a poor mans Mark Buehrle for us. Either way I think Jo Jo Reyes is just being called up as a long guy out of the pen until that turn in the rotation comes up again.

- - - - - - - - - -

On a side note we did really well in the Casey Mcgehee to the Giants trade a few years back. Flores and Luis Castillo (the now Hammerhead arm) for Mcgehee who was clearly gonna regress. Probably should have traded him mid season that year but still quality return for a bad asset.

Comment

Working...
                  X