• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins Mistake Maloney for Maddux, Lose 3-2

shocking.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk[/ame]

Comment

At least Anibal looked every bit the part of the solid 4/5 going forward.

I know that isn't much right now, but he's really becoming the second most "reliable" pitcher for 2010. Not best, just the guy that with 4 runs will give you a chance to win.

By the way, his road back from recovery has fascinated me. In 07 when everyone but the FO knew he was hurt, he still had decent breaking stuff but his fastball was just fat and flat. Last year he had nothing, like nothing. Now he's back with decent-ish fastball velocity and a little movement; not like no movement and not great movement, but he'll miss some bats with it. But his breaking stuff is just not there. I haven't seen that great breaking ball of his this year, and its weird because he had it in 07, and if his velocity's back you'd just assume he'd be able to get the spin on his breaking ball back since I very much doubt he's forgotten his grip. It's just the most bizarre thing.

Comment

According to his FIP, I dont know if that's true or not

Comment

No lie, I think it's really really really really funny that FIP is the real acronym for a stat.

I mean, what are the odds? This guy's FIP is through the roof! I've never seen a FIP this big before!

Why haven't we been all over this stat. I want to know my FIP. Hell, I want to know fip's FIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Swift View Post
            Hell, I want to know fip's FIP.
            It's probably the same as his ERA since all he does is strikeout.

(<3 fip)
            Sanchez life

Comment

Working...
            X