Aroldis Chapman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aroldis Chapman?

It's been rumored that the Marlins will pursue a closer this offseason (for some reason, that's one of the priorities), and it's also been rumored that they actually tried to acquire Aroldis Chapman in July. It's clear that, if they pursue a closer, Chapman is the guy they want this offseason since the reliever options in free agency are absolute trash.

So,
    1. Would you trade for Chapman?
    2. If yes, what would you give up to get him?

Personally, I'll go with yes because whatever. I really don't care if they trade anyone from the farm system since I think they're all going to suck anyway.

They'll trade Deitrich, Gillespie and Capps for Chapman and cash and then Chapmans arm will fall off while he's at the grocery store reaching for almond milk.

#Marlins

Comment

They don't need a closer and shouldn't do this, but totally will.

- - - - - - - - - -

Although part of me expects Frisaro stories about us considering him as a starter within a week of the trade.

Comment

ehh they want every good cuban player but wont pay. So yea just get ready to hear Marlins interested but nothing in the end.
        "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
        - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

This would be stupid.

Comment

Working...
          X