• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the timetable?

Comment

Spring Training? https://twitter.com/JoeFrisaro/statu...87486945095680

Comment

Just like there was optimism he'd pitch this year.

If he was ready by all star break, I'd be happy. Took Anibal 13 months to come back from labrum surgery.

- - - - - - - - - -

Also, remember that one time we sent Anibal down when he was injured because our medical staff is incompetent?

Glad he won that grievance.

- - - - - - - - - -

Literally, this is a top to bottom terrible organization. The front office, the coaching, the players, the medical staff, the marketing department, everything.

Year after year it's a "that's so Marlins" thing

How he does not have surgery back in May I don't know.

Comment

He won that? I thought he lost.

Comment

I googled when I made the post because I didn't remember and this was the first result: http://www.fishstripes.com/2009/3/13...ez-wins-grieva

Comment

why not do TJ and fix his elbow at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by HUGG View Post
                He won that? I thought he lost.
                Booom!

Comment

Welp, I totally remembered that wrong.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by marlinsfan24 View Post
                  Booom!
                  Ozuna's still not gonna win his if he tried. He really doesn't have much of a case. I don't see how you can argue roster makeup and all that shit. Plus, the Marlins can just point to Gillespie's numbers being better than Ozuna's.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGG View Post
                    Ozuna's still not gonna win his if he tried. He really doesn't have much of a case. I don't see how you can argue roster makeup and all that shit. Plus, the Marlins can just point to Gillespie's numbers being better than Ozuna's.
                    He can argue his results in AAA. Its just annoying either way.

Comment

I had said this back in April, but I always got a JJ-2011 vibe from this injury. He never had surgery, but it was a shoulder injury that went from "a couple weeks off" to "back at all-star break" to missing all of the 2011 season. How the medical staff can't identify these types of things or seem to be unprepared when injuries are worse than they anticipate is beyond me. I'm obviously no medical expert and I'm not casting aspersions on doctors who obviously know more than I do. It just seems odd that there is a pattern of this thing happening and that perplexes me.

Comment

Originally posted by thatnewguy View Post
                        I had said this back in April, but I always got a JJ-2011 vibe from this injury. He never had surgery, but it was a shoulder injury that went from "a couple weeks off" to "back at all-star break" to missing all of the 2011 season. How the medical staff can't identify these types of things or seem to be unprepared when injuries are worse than they anticipate is beyond me. I'm obviously no medical expert and I'm not casting aspersions on doctors who obviously know more than I do. It just seems odd that there is a pattern of this thing happening and that perplexes me.
                        They don't have an actual training staff. David Samson uses the WEBMD app on his phone to diagnose injuries.

Comment

Working...
                        X