X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigGameFish View Post
      Yea it is. I'm sick of giving my money to this circus show of a team. We're run by a bunch of fucking losers, not professionals. Such a dumb knee-jerk reaction that could send the season down the drain immediately. Loria and Samson need to be forced out of this sport. If you're going to run your team as if it should be competing for championships every season, then spend money that way. DUMB!!!!
      But if they are winning, you'll go. That's how you make a stance!

- - - - - - - - - -

Yea it is. I'm sick of giving my money to this circus show of a team. We're run by a bunch of fucking losers, not professionals. Such a dumb knee-jerk reaction that could send the season down the drain immediately. Loria and Samson need to be forced out of this sport. If you're going to run your team as if it should be competing for championships every season, then spend money that way. DUMB!!!!
      But if they are winning, you'll go. That's how you make a stance!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
        Yelich didn't play some of those games he was on the team.

We're 3-16 when Yelich starts this season.

Comment

[tweet]600030503429898240[/tweet]

Comment

It's funny that the team that complains about payroll is now paying 3 managers this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
              It's a stupid (total Marlins) move but some of you are getting too emotional about this.

Redmond doesn't manage the team any better than most high school coaches and his replacement won't be any worse.

Zero reason for anyone to be saying they're done with this team as a fan.
              It's not just that Redmond's been fired. It's not just that it's after 38 games. It's a continued pattern of behavior that shows that this is just a piss-poor run team with hot-headed, knee-jerked, uninformed and simply ignorant people in high decision making positions. And if that continues, there is no reason to believe the Marlins will improve this season, the next, or any other while they remain in their positions. Period.

Comment

If they actually give Haines the job, then I'm glad this happened.

Comment

I've always gone to the new and old park when we sucked or when we were good. I'm jumping on the boat of not supporting the team until either Loria is gone or we are consistently competing. I'm sick of this stupidity.
                  STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

Who is Haines?

Comment

I've always gone to the new and old park when we sucked or when we were good. I'm jumping on the boat of not supporting the team until either Loria is gone or we are consistently competing. I'm sick of this stupidity.
                      And Redmond is what put you over the top? Guy is an awful manager.

Comment

Who is Haines?
                        The next manager we're going to fire.

Comment

Who is Haines?

Our AAA manager, highly thought of managerial prospect. We were gonna lose him after this season.

Comment

You don't see the Heat firing Spolestra halfway through a season because the team has injuries or is not playing up to par. Shit even the Dolphins wait for the offseason to make their dumb moves. This just screams "I have no idea what the fuck I am doing!"
                            STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

Who is Haines?
                              He's the manager of the New Orleans team.

Comment

It's a stupid (total Marlins) move but some of you are getting too emotional about this.

Redmond doesn't manage the team any better than most high school coaches and his replacement won't be any worse.

Zero reason for anyone to be saying they're done with this team as a fan.
                                I agree with this, but the reason it's a bad move in my eyes is simply the fact that Loria is just alienating everybody with this, future potential managers, current players, future players. You can't run a successful organization like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X