• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Marlins Bullpen Blows Multiple Leads in Defeat to Nationals, 4-6

That was terrible.

That one sucked.

Comment

Wasting one of the great outings of our shaky rotation guys.

Comment

The most annoying thing about this team right now for me is that Reid Brignac is our close and late lefty pinch hitter. That just sucks so much cock.

Comment

Well, he was today because Bour was in the lineup but I get your point. In a perfect world, Birgnac is at home with his wife and Derek Dietrich is on the Marlins bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
            The most annoying thing about this team right now for me is that Reid Brignac is our close and late lefty pinch hitter. That just sucks so much cock.

I don't know why I saw this but it shocks me how mean people like u are. Your an ignorant jerk guy.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGG View Post
              I don't know why I saw this but it shocks me how mean people like u are. Your an ignorant jerk guy.

Comment

Fire Redmond?

Comment

[tweet]595289665827049472[/tweet]

TIL Reid Brignac has fangirls

also, think about that next time you guys criticize anyone...WHAT TEAM TO YOU PLAY ON!??

Comment

His wife is a playboy model. I imagine those types flock together.

This game sucked.
                    Originally posted by Madman81
                    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

all she really tweets about is Brignac

like a Brignac mibs basically

Comment

Did you say he only has 1 hit this year? Did anyone ask him at the autograph signing who are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                          Even with his struggles, how do you use Brignac in the 9th and leave Morse just sitting on the bench?

What is Ed Lucas doing right now? He's at least better than Brignac.

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                            Even with his struggles, how do you use Brignac in the 9th and leave Morse just sitting on the bench?

What is Ed Lucas doing right now? He's at least better than Brignac.
                            pinch hitting morse and then pinch running brignac would be a better move. I mean the pitcher has the same probability of getting a hit as him.

Comment

Ed Lucas is hitting .338/.404/.454 in AAA for the Rangers.

He hit .217/.272/.248 against righties in 382pa (fucking hell) in his time here.

.330/.360/.469 vL though, although with a .374babip

573pa in 2 years with us. I seriously don't remember him playing that much. Probably blocked it mentally.

Comment

Working...
                              X