X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samardzija and Robertson to White Sox

Comment

• @ChrisCotillo: Teams/agents saying they're done waiting on Lester. Need to strike regardless of where he goes. See Liriano, Samardzija deals. More to come.
      Twitter

Comment

• @Sullivan_Ranger: Rangers interested in Braves C-OF Evan Gattis. But Braves want RHP top prospect Alex Gonzalez and that's a deal-breaker for Rangers.
        Twitter

There is the price for Gattis
        --------------------
        @JoeFrisaro: First base options #Marlins are considering: Michael Morse, Justin Morneau. Pedro Alvarez does not seem a fit. Would prefer lefty bat
        Twitter
        Last edited by Big Z; 12-09-2014, 02:59 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• What do the Rockies want for Morneau?
          STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

• are DJ and Hill even at the meetings this year?
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Yes, they are.

Comment

• Joe Frisaro ‏@JoeFrisaro 50m50 minutes ago
                First base options #Marlins are considering: Michael Morse, Justin Morneau. Pedro Alvarez does not seem a fit. Would prefer lefty bat
                Interesting comment considering Alvarez is a lefty and Morse a righty.

Comment

• ^ And a good one too, at least from the power perspective.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGG View Post
                    Yes, they are.
                    biggest Marlins news out of the meetings is that Redmond had a tennis injury
                    Originally posted by Madman81
                    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Naked-Tennis Injury?

Comment

• Just sign Michael Morse and call it a success Dan Jennings and Co. jeeeeeeezus. Not difficult to imagine Morse could produce as well as Morneau and it wouldn't cost us a decent prospect for what would essentially be a one year rental.

Comment

• Originally posted by dim View Post
                          Just sign Michael Morse and call it a success Dan Jennings and Co. jeeeeeeezus. Not difficult to imagine Morse could produce as well as Morneau and it wouldn't cost us a decent prospect for what would essentially be a one year rental.
                          I'd be all for Morse, but I don't know that you can expect him to produce as well as Morneau. Morneau won a batting title last year and had a 2.5 WAR.

Comment

• If they can get Morneau for Hand/DeSclafani and a relief pitcher like Caminero/Dyson/Hatcher. I would be ecstatic. Morneau would bring a left handed bat and much needed veteran leadership. Heres hoping.

Comment

• Joe Frisaro @JoeFrisaro
                              Hearing the #Marlins have interest in Dee Gordon #Dodgers

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                                He's exactly what this FO wants in a player.

Comment

Working...
                                X